Samuel Grandsir

Black ('n' White) Sheep

19 minutes ago, Longeatonram2020 said:

Yeah he does, but we know he’ll get that chance. With Jack I’m never convinced he’ll get one, but think he’s more likely to score if he does.

I feel a lot of the time especially at home Jack get's crowded out when teams sit back, Waghorn is more physical and better in the air so he can move defenders around. Marriott to me is more of a quick transition player who's on the end of a quick passing move which is why he was better under Lampard. Leeds second leg goal when he got the winner being the prime example.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

I feel a lot of the time especially at home Jack get's crowded out when teams sit back, Waghorn is more physical and better in the air so he can move defenders around. Marriott to me is more of a quick transition player who's on the end of a quick passing move which is why he was better under Lampard. Leeds second leg goal when he got the winner being the prime example.

Yeah definitely. Sadly for Jack think he either needs to adapt, or his Derby career might not last past this season. Very much make or break for him this season, hope he does well as there’s no doubt he can finish. 

1 minute ago, Longeatonram2020 said:

Yeah definitely. Sadly for Jack think he either needs to adapt, or his Derby career might not last past this season. Very much make or break for him this season, hope he does well as there’s no doubt he can finish. 

He is at the same crossroads that sturridge was at with us - it’s this season or never 

Everyone needs competition if we signed Dwight Gayle on loan and  big target man and a wide attacker our side looks a kit different with Lawrence and Waghorn back and Marriott in competition with Gayle that would be more goals ...just a thought 

Just now, S8TY said:

Everyone needs competition if we signed Dwight Gayle on loan and  big target man and a wide attacker our side looks a bit different with Lawrence and Waghorn back and Marriott in competition with Gayle that would be more goals ...just a thought 

19 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Everyone needs competition if we signed Dwight Gayle on loan and  big target man and a wide attacker our side looks a kit different with Lawrence and Waghorn back and Marriott in competition with Gayle that would be more goals ...just a thought 

Dwight Gayle is currently injured had a knee operation a couple of weeks ago. 

16 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Grand sir, Joswiak on permanent. Samatta on loan with option to buy and Van Ginkel on loan transforms this team.

Possibly one more out but would see a direct replacement coming in.

Trampie’s quite chatty this evening!

If that’s the guy from Villa Dean Smith says no

image.gif.c7c1289c9766a383a01ef7a613bf9e92.gif

32 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Grand sir, Joswiak on permanent. Samatta on loan with option to buy and Van Ginkel on loan transforms this team.

Possibly one more out but would see a direct replacement coming in.

Trampie’s quite chatty this evening!

Hiya mate.

Are you just guessing here? All of those in would utterly transform the team.

Is that your wish list?

Just now, Will Hughes Hair said:

Just for clarity, the tramp only exists in my head. He’s the second ive made up, after I killed the first one for making stuff up. This one though is much more accurate ?

I didnt honestly think you had a real tramp feeding you transfer gossip.....

Just live in hope that the humourous posts contain real itk.

1 minute ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Just for clarity, the tramp only exists in my head. He’s the second ive made up, after I killed the first one for making stuff up. This one though is much more accurate ?

He's just telling you what you want hear, so you don't kill him too! ?

Archived