Samuel Grandsir

Black ('n' White) Sheep

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has one of our scouts been on holiday to Monaco or something? First Panzo now this lad?

Stats don’t sound great to be fair, but he has been playing at top flight level. While Ligue One isn’t exactly an elite league, there’s still quite a lot of teams in there way above championship standard. Just because he isn’t good enough at that level doesn’t mean he’s be useless at this level. 

I’d back taking a chance on the lad, but I’d be disappointed if it was instead of Jozwiak. I don’t think it would be though, as it seems Jozwiak mainly plays on the left, while this bloke plays on the right. Cocu has made it clear he wants new wingers on both sides, so I suspect it would be a case of both, not one or the other. That’s if we’ve ever been in for Jozwiak mind, which I’m still doubting slightly as there’s been nothing really this end about it.

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

Grandsir and Jóźwiak firing us to the Prem you say?

Having Grandsir on the right and Jozwiak on the left would completely transform us going forward. 2 very quick, very direct wide players... pretty much exactly what we've been crying out for for over 12 months. I'd love to see it happen. But, then again, I'm a pretty long serving Rams fan and know what we're like with transfers... so I'm not getting my hopes up too much!

8 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Having Grandsir on the right and Jozwiak on the left would completely transform us going forward. 2 very quick, very direct wide players... pretty much exactly what we've been crying out for for over 12 months. I'd love to see it happen. But, then again, I'm a pretty long serving Rams fan and know what we're like with transfers... so I'm not getting my hopes up too much!

Would be quite excited if we’re in for both and get them both. One question though if we do, what happens to Lawrence?

Archived