Samuel Grandsir

Black ('n' White) Sheep

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are telling me I sat through 2 Poland matches for no reason? 

Seems like we're working our way down a list. Obviously never seen him play but his transfermarkt stats on paper are slightly less impressive than Jozwiak's, and he is 2 years older. Seems like option 2. 

Just now, RamsFan10 said:

Seems like we're working our way down a list. Obviously never seen him play but his transfermarkt stats on paper are slightly less impressive than Jozwiak's, and he is 2 years older. Seems like option 2. 

Well I'm guessing he would be option 2 if we're turning to him because a deal for Jozwiak stalled. Otherwise we'd have gone for him first....

Less impressive stats but a higher quality of competition. Swings and roundabouts. I'd still like both though.

34 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I also watched 2 Poland matches. 

It best not be for nothing.

1 hour ago, sage said:

I wonder if Jozwiak's last 2 performances have increased the price. 

Just as we all got excited. 

I think Boris Johnson opening his gob is something to do with that 

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

He says they now want 5 million euros after yesterday's game and how much rave reviews he has they have upped the price 

Hilarious...this Polish club are feeding info direct to him now. 

I do like a foreign player. Its like a choice between a date with that heavy set girl your mate keeps mentioning who you know was boring for the 5mins you talked to her at a wedding years ago..or a blind date with some exotic sounding woman you know nothing about from a dating site. 

1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

I do like a foreign player. Its like a choice between a date with that heavy set girl your mate keeps mentioning who you know was boring for the 5mins you talked to her at a wedding years ago..or a blind date with some exotic sounding woman you know nothing about from a dating site. 

So which one did you choose and how did it work out?

1 minute ago, Chester40 said:

Exactly. I'm not having him at all.

Cocu says he's hopeful of getting 2 players through the door. Obviously Jozwiak heavily linked. 

Barry Tweets "Jozwiak signs this week and along with 1 more maybe 2"

Rob Dorsett tweets "Derby in for Monaco winger as Jozwiak deal stalls"

Barry Tweets that they now want 5 million and not 4 million.

How on earth does he know how much they have asked for. There's only a very select few that will know that. Even the players won't know.

He gets a story and just adds a bit more and some people hang on his every word because he basically guessed the outcome of the EFL charge.

4 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

So which one did you choose and how did it work out?

Obviously I went exotic. She was equally heavy-set but with better pictures and wanting more expensive meals. She also moaned more about it being better back home, before moving on to better things with my blessing. 

Archived