Samuel Grandsir

Black ('n' White) Sheep

He looks a decent player. Maybe we can get a cash deal settled and get him in.

Bitnof pace, power and a few tricks out wide might help us move the ball a bit faster. Some who can simply push the ball past their full back and get in behind soon lifts the tempo. Similar to saint maximan at Newcastle. Defenders hate playing against electric pace, especially when the player can go either way past them.

Wont cry if he doesn't join, but would love us to get him.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Very much doubt we’re still in for this lad since we seem to be getting Jozwiak, so I suspect Swansea will get him. That said, 2.3m doesn’t sound too expensive to me, so I’d hope we have the funds if we did want him as well.

As a professional footballer I'd rather have a match worn Derby shirt on my wall when I packed it in than a Swansea one. Unfortunately, money rather than kudos seems to be the name of the game nowadays and we definitely can't match their wages.

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

As a professional footballer I'd rather have a match worn Derby shirt on my wall when I packed it in than a Swansea one. Unfortunately, money rather than kudos seems to be the name of the game nowadays and we definitely can't match their wages.

have you seen how poo this seasons shirts look

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Sad state of affairs really when bloody Swansea have more money than us, but it’s the way of things.

On 08/09/2020 at 20:20, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Would be quite excited if we’re in for both and get them both. One question though if we do, what happens to Lawrence?

Two potentially good wingers. Just a decent striker needed to get on the end of the quality crosses ?

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I do wonder if after these past couple of games its made Cocu & Morris realise we need 3 attacking players with how busy the football schedule is we can see with a couple of injuries our team is depleated

Agreed. Assuming Polish player is in, we’re two players short of having a team which genuinely can compete.

It's not just injuries that mean we need more than one new creative player. Throughout history, wingers tend to be inconsistent - runs of good games then dips in form.

If we can at all afford them, it would be great to have the numbers to be able to rotate, cover injuries and even just switch personnel during a game.

Archived