20/21 Third Kit

Bubbles

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, RamNut said:

That’s not pink, that’s magenta.

Hang on a minute... I've rumbled this. It's not pink, magenta or beetroot - it's bloody RED! And it's yet another subliminal message to make us gamble irresponsibly. Just like when Rooney was given the number 32 shirt, having seen this shirt it has made me instantly visit 32red.com. I've just bet £10,000 on Derby winning the league without knowing what I was doing.

Quick, tell the Guardian to investigate.

5 hours ago, David said:

If you send me the money, see how much UPS is I’ll get one sent over if you want. I’m nice like that 

Appreciate it mate! But it'll probably be the same amount or there abouts. I sent some stuff over to UK in a small box and it cost me $40 to send it over.

I'm not at all averse to pink, but not keen on this, now it's been fully revealed.  That bloody subliminal pattern thing on the front offends my eyes.  The back looks fine, as it's "plain".  (I suppose I could wear it back to front!)

Think I'll just bung a tenner in the collection tin, to cover my guilt for not buying.   ?

46 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm not at all averse to pink, but not keen on this, now it's been fully revealed.  That bloody subliminal pattern thing on the front offends my eyes.  The back looks fine, as it's "plain".  (I suppose I could wear it back to front!)

Think I'll just bung a tenner in the collection tin, to cover my guilt for not buying.   ?

I always wondered if b4s dad was on here. I think I've just solved the conundrum. ?

6 hours ago, SKRam said:

Steady, one of those could be @angieram, I mean wearing the kit, not an ex of Waynes ?‍♂️

Fortunately for me, I am not one of them. I mean for having had breast cancer  not being one of Wayne's exs! ?

Plucky women, all of them and what a great cause to choose. Well done, DCFC. ????

12 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I always wondered if b4s dad was on here. I think I've just solved the conundrum. ?

Nothing would make me more proud, as I love B4 more than my own children, but alas that’s not the case. 

I have more pink attire than is probably healthy. Especially the softer, silkier stuff!  

Archived