20/21 Third Kit

Bubbles

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

How do you do that? I can't see the option

I emailed the megastore. They said to order a normal one and then email her with the order number. She’ll then get a plain one sent out. It’s megastore@dcfc.co.uk

16 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

I like it. Shame it costs me £30 to get them to ship it me in the US or I’d get one.

If you send me the money, see how much UPS is I’ll get one sent over if you want. I’m nice like that 

32 minutes ago, David said:

On my way to buy one now, was at Meadowhall so taking a small diversion on the way back home, needs must 

I’ll get kettle on 

30 minutes ago, David said:

If you send me the money, see how much UPS is I’ll get one sent over if you want. I’m nice like that 

The Americans could come together and put all their shirts in one order and then send them out internally. ? 

Fantastic initiative by the club to support a very important charity, I’m sure they’ll raise a significant sum of money with £5 from every shirt. Well done to everyone at the club for getting this organised in the current financial situation.

Gonna be some brilliant memes tomorrow as well when we get absolutely hammered 7-0 wearing a pink kit. Quality.

Archived