20/21 Third Kit

Bubbles

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, KBB said:

"Derby chairman demands breast cancer charity kit is changed"

Great publicity for the club.

In further news mel morris has invested in a company that gasses kittens to order.

I did not mean make way it sound but I would do another kit colour so suit both genders like plue and orange or purple but people can still buy bages.

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

Pink isn’t for girls. 

Yorkie didn't think so, remember this campaign??

CRAZY collectors are gobbling up limited edition "pink" Yorkie bars for more than £30 each on ebay.

The chocolate snacks were launched exclusively on the Isle Of Man last week, and local entrepreneurs were quick to put the first few up for the online auction.

The island was turned into the Isle Of Woman to mark the launch of the new-look bars.

Pink Yorkies are now popping up all over ebay and the bidding for one of them currently stands at £31.10.

Yorkie spokesman Richard Allen said: "It seems the Isle Of Woman weekend has caused such a stir among females that they just can't wait to get their hands on the limited edition Yorkie Pink.

"However, we do want to reassure women everywhere that Yorkie Pink will be available all over the UK by the end of the week."

The bars will be available for the duration of February.

"Wrapped in a distinctive pink flowery packaging, Yorkie Pink is so big and tasty that girls everywhere will be desperate to get their lips around it," the spokesman said.

"It seems certain to become the 'must-have' handbag accessory for women in February, taking pride of place next to the lippy and the eyeliner.

"

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Yorkie didn't think so, remember this campaign??

CRAZY collectors are gobbling up limited edition "pink" Yorkie bars for more than £30 each on ebay.

The chocolate snacks were launched exclusively on the Isle Of Man last week, and local entrepreneurs were quick to put the first few up for the online auction.

The island was turned into the Isle Of Woman to mark the launch of the new-look bars.

Pink Yorkies are now popping up all over ebay and the bidding for one of them currently stands at £31.10.

Yorkie spokesman Richard Allen said: "It seems the Isle Of Woman weekend has caused such a stir among females that they just can't wait to get their hands on the limited edition Yorkie Pink.

"However, we do want to reassure women everywhere that Yorkie Pink will be available all over the UK by the end of the week."

The bars will be available for the duration of February.

"Wrapped in a distinctive pink flowery packaging, Yorkie Pink is so big and tasty that girls everywhere will be desperate to get their lips around it," the spokesman said.

"It seems certain to become the 'must-have' handbag accessory for women in February, taking pride of place next to the lippy and the eyeliner.

"

off Topic! 

I ought to bar you.

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I did not mean make way it sound but I would do another kit colour so suit both genders like plue and orange or purple but people can still buy bages.

I think you'll find that there's about 43 genders to suit, how about a rainbow shirt to please everyone ??????????

Archived