20/21 Third Kit

Bubbles

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Im sure with the promotion he generates it will more than cover his shirt cost. His tweet about it had 15k likes within 4mins of posting. 

Only in jest.  This sort of thing happens regular  

Mind you I recall him posting something about Nigel Clough when he left and his feed seemed to full of girls saying we don't know what a Cloughie is but can we meet you.  A lot more people might hear the name Derby and see the shirt - not sure how many actively spend cash on the products.

15 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Always get my teenage son a shirt to bribe him to be a proper team football fan. We've been underwhelmed and pinning all hopes on third kit. He just looked at it with a face on and grunted "urgh"

Same as this, for the 1st time ever my lad has gone for a keepers kit (orange) and if I'm honest only because it's the best of a bad bunch

Just now, David said:

B97B9B2C-2A7D-4ABB-9F08-9D8DAB4CC417.jpeg

Thanks.

Seems a bit of a shame not to have the donation running for the life of the product but I won't complain about them actually doing something during a tricky financial period.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Thanks.

Seems a bit of a shame not to have the donation running for the life of the product but I won't complain about them actually doing something during a tricky financial period.

Should have been for the season.

11 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Im sure with the promotion he generates it will more than cover his shirt cost. His tweet about it had 15k likes within 4mins of posting. 

all comments will be people telling him they love him or saying "dont know what this Derby thing is but hope they do well.... love you" 

Archived