20/21 Third Kit

Bubbles

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I wont wear 

I will awful kit worse one in years.

What is it about pink that upsets you so much? It's not the design of the kits that is the worse on in years so it must be the colour.

Surely you understand that a colour is not aligned with a certain gender or a lack of masculinity?

Wearing a pink kit does not impact your sexuality or make you less of a man.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, KBB said:

What is it about pink that upsets you so much? It's not the design of the kits that is the worse on in years so it must be the colour.

Surely you understand that a colour is not aligned with a certain gender or a lack of masculinity?

Wearing a pink kit does not impact your sexuality or make you less of a man.

I hate bloody pink I hate the colour if it was purple gold or sivla or blue or orange would not brother me.

I think it looks awful.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I hate bloody pink I hate the colour if it was purple gold or sivla or blue or orange would not brother me.

I think it looks awful.

Well I am glad that you are home and on good form @B4ev6is even if you don't like the third kit.

I really like the white shirt - classiest we have had for a while now, certainly better than the zebra sleeves.

Anyhow, take it easy - it will help with a speedy recovery. Best wishes.

36 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Well I am glad that you are home and on good form @B4ev6is even if you don't like the third kit.

I really like the white shirt - classiest we have had for a while now, certainly better than the zebra sleeves.

Anyhow, take it easy - it will help with a speedy recovery. Best wishes.

I like all of last season kits

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

I really like the white shirt - classiest we have had for a while now, certainly better than the zebra

I wasn’t sure until I saw someone wearing it for the first, and it looked really good, but now it’s the pink one I’ll be getting ?

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

If I was mel made them change the kit colour.

"Derby chairman demands breast cancer charity kit is changed"

Great publicity for the club.

In further news mel morris has invested in a company that gasses kittens to order.

Archived