Jonathan Panzo - signed for Dijon

Heisenberg

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

It's happening

3 hours ago, Andicis said:

This is just a twitter rando, he has no insider information.

3 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

This guy knows nothing. He is not a reliable or reputable source. Only pay attention if Percy tweets it (and at an absolute pinch... Nixon)

I almost don't want us to sign him because that smug twonk will be gloating about how he's ITK.

30 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I almost don't want us to sign him because that smug twonk will be gloating about how he's ITK.

I've made a mental note of the claims he's made purely out of a sense of perverse curiosity.

• Derby are signing Panzo
  • Hendrick's contract at Newcastle is 3 years
  • White is staying at Brighton

All his other pieces of "insight" have been shared at the same time/just after they came out in the general news. 

If all three of those turn out to be true we're gonna have a hard time quashing the flow whenever he posts about Derby ? 

10 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I've made a mental note of the claims he's made purely out of a sense of perverse curiosity.

• Derby are signing Panzo
  • Hendrick's contract at Newcastle is 3 years
  • White is staying at Brighton

All his other pieces of "insight" have been shared at the same time/just after they came out in the general news. 

If all three of those turn out to be true we're gonna have a hard time quashing the flow whenever he posts about Derby ? 

Well, if we are taking him seriously, he also says this....

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Well, if we are taking him seriously, he also says this....

I'm not taking him seriously; and I purposefully left that one off the list because its not debunkable. It's a classic "can't be wrong" rumour.

Meanwhile, former Chelsea defender Jonathan Panzo is also on Derby's wanted list, having made only three first-team appearances since joining Monaco two years ago.

The 19-year-old spent last season on loan in the Belgian top division with Cercle Brugge with much dependent on whether Monaco are prepared to reduce their fee for a player they believe is only worth half the current £4m price tag.

From Sky.

It sounds like we've bid for him and waiting for Monaco to drop their valuation. 

Surely if this and Clarke has any truth in it we must be playing 5 at the back at some point this season. 

With what:

davies

wisdom

Bielik

te wierik 

Forsyth

evans

I know 2 are theoretically full backs and 2 are theoretically holding midfield players but seems quite a lot considering the options in cm meaning we are unlikely to need the midfielders there and with Buchanan’s role in friendlies and no sign of malone going Forsyth is 1 of 4.

Archived