Jonathan Panzo - signed for Dijon

Heisenberg

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, South Ram said:

Guess we're gonna find out soon

I know some people get very wound up about how people want to self identify in regards to their gender. I couldn't care less, live and let live 

However, the 2 other people on this tweet who want be called "these man" is just plain daft. World's gone. 

14 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

However, the 2 other people on this tweet who want be called "these man" is just plain daft. World's gone. 

Does he not mean "I'm gonna miss these, man"? That's how I interpreted it but I am not young anymore so who really knows?!

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

I know some people get very wound up about how people want to self identify in regards to their gender. I couldn't care less, live and let live 

Apologies everyone, I was taking the P out of the sort of people who get wound up about this sort of thing. Also, I didn't really think the 2 of them really wanted to be addressed in that way.

On 26/08/2020 at 08:57, ariotofmyown said:

Unfortunately you have to care less .. otherwise you will be damned as one sort of “phobe” or another.

its the activists mantra .. with me and all my baggage ... or you are the devil incarnate. 

terribly sad. I just see people, yeah I recognise differences .. tall, short, black, white, Fat, thin, big ears, daft hair cut  .. so what ... be who you are. Doesn’t make a jot of difference to me as long as you are civilised, friendly and recognise my right to be who I am. Do as as you would be done by. ... Peace and love .. end of story 

Archived