Jonathan Panzo - signed for Dijon

Heisenberg

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He could be wanting him just for sheer strength and depth. 

This league isn't the strongest this season.

The season is starting pretty much 6 weeks late and is finishing at the same time.

It was already a mad league with game after game.

But with 16 midweek games there's a lot of 3 game weeks coming up.

Biggest squads will do well this season.

Another reason we need a CF too. 

Can't just have Marriott, Waghorn and a lad who's never played at this level in JHI.

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

He could be wanting him just for sheer strength and depth. 

This league isn't the strongest this season.

The season is starting pretty much 6 weeks late and is finishing at the same time.

It was already a mad league with game after game.

But with 16 midweek games there's a lot of 3 game weeks coming up.

Biggest squads will do well this season.

Another reason we need a CF too. 

Can't just have Marriott, Waghorn and a lad who's never played at this level in JHI.

Thats a good point about the amount of games , I hope they are thinking the same and thinking depth 

Sign Panzo and Clarke then we have an ideal back four plus backups. 

Fozzy/Lowe 

Dutch Mike/Davies

Panzo/Clarke

Bogle/Wizzy

Of the above each of these are completely the opposite of each other. Allows the change in system as well as rotation. 

Bielik to compete with Rooney for the holding role with Bird imo, Shinnie & Evans as back ups. 

33 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Well one of our left backs must be leaving especially if we are to bring in Clarke and panzo. 4 players for that position is absurd.

I'd imagine we are trying to get Malone moved on, not sure who'd take him unless we loan him and contributed to the wages no ones going to buy him in this division and he's not going to the Prem. If there's interest in Lowe I imagine we could cash in on him as well although I suspect Bogle would be more likely and much more profitable. 

37 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

What do you mean? You said 4 Central defenders is absurd and I feel like you need 4 incase of injuries 

I meant 4 left backs Malone, Buchanan, Lowe and Forsyth. One of them will go for sure. And I agree you need 4 central defenders, if we sign Clarke and Panzo we will have that.

25 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I meant 4 left backs Malone, Buchanan, Lowe and Forsyth. One of them will go for sure. And I agree you need 4 central defenders, if we sign Clarke and Panzo we will have that.

Oh ok yeah I agree 4 left backs is too much , hopefully we could shift malone hes my least favourite and probably on the highest wage , maybe loan buchanan out to a league 1 team to gain some experience 

11 hours ago, Ramarena said:

I'd imagine we are trying to get Malone moved on, not sure who'd take him unless we loan him and contributed to the wages no ones going to buy him in this division and he's not going to the Prem. If there's interest in Lowe I imagine we could cash in on him as well although I suspect Bogle would be more likely and much more profitable. 

Whilst I think Malone is a poor defender if we did play 3 at the back he suddenly becomes a more useful player in that he is and has been historically very good when getting forward ( I would still sell him given the chance - Someone  ring Steve Bruce up) 

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Whilst I think Malone is a poor defender if we did play 3 at the back he suddenly becomes a more useful player in that he is and has been historically very good when getting forward ( I would still sell him given the chance - Someone  ring Steve Bruce up) 

Turns around every time there's space in front to run into. Rather have Gareth Roberts or Jay McEveley than this clown.

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Turns around every time there's space in front to run into. Rather have Gareth Roberts or Jay McEveley than this clown.

I think the problem we have at left back is quantity rather than quality, if we do sign this lad I hope he solves that problem, sell Malone (or loan him out) and get a million or so for Lowe and have Fozzy and Buchanan as back up...

12 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I think the problem we have at left back is quantity rather than quality, if we do sign this lad I hope he solves that problem, sell Malone (or loan him out) and get a million or so for Lowe and have Fozzy and Buchanan as back up...

Panzo is primarily a centre back.

19 minutes ago, Srg said:

Its just his body language - shoved up sleeves, chewing, etc- looks sloppy and casual and plays sloppy and casual. would like him to try smartening up and see if his play also becomes more disciplined. 

28 minutes ago, Srg said:

Think that's harsh. In a back four with the fans on his back he probably can be a bit tentative, but in a back 5 given free rein to maraude I can see him being effective. Not that I see it happening, his card feels marked and is a long way off first choice. 

Archived