Jonathan Panzo - signed for Dijon

Heisenberg

40 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Whilst I think Malone is a poor defender if we did play 3 at the back he suddenly becomes a more useful player in that he is and has been historically very good when getting forward ( I would still sell him given the chance - Someone  ring Steve Bruce up) 

Agree, I think Malone is more effective than Lowe at pushing forward and crossing the ball...

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Agree, I think Malone is more effective than Lowe at pushing forward and crossing the ball...

I think both are v average in that respect in terms of end product.

malone won plaudits And I believe Was even in team of the year for fulham But Iv genuinely seen nothing to suggest in a Derby shirt he still has that in the locker.

strikes me as being clumsy and lose with the ball.

whilst fozzys better years are sadly behind him id still much much rather have him attempting his lovely first time low crosses than allowing either malone or lowe the opportunity to loft someone awful in there 

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

I think both are v average in that respect in terms of end product.

malone won plaudits And I believe Was even in team of the year for fulham But Iv genuinely seen nothing to suggest in a Derby shirt he still has that in the locker.

strikes me as being clumsy and lose with the ball.

whilst fozzys better years are sadly behind him is still much much rather have him attempting his lovely first time low crosses than allowing either malone or lowe the opportunity to loft someone awful on there 

Totally agree, as things stand Fozzy would still be my first choice left back...

30 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Think that's harsh. In a back four with the fans on his back he probably can be a bit tentative, but in a back 5 given free rein to maraude I can see him being effective. Not that I see it happening, his card feels marked and is a long way off first choice. 

He’s not good enough on the ball. Brain doesn’t communicate with his feet quick enough to ever be a good wing back. 

40 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Its just his body language - shoved up sleeves, chewing, etc- looks sloppy and casual and plays sloppy and casual. would like him to try smartening up and see if his play also becomes more disciplined. 

Hi Craig Ramage. 

13 minutes ago, Srg said:

He’s not good enough on the ball. Brain doesn’t communicate with his feet quick enough to ever be a good wing back. 

To add to that, His decision making is questionable at times.

when you’ve been bombing up and down in a wing back role, out of breath or fatigue is kicking in his decision making isn’t going to get any better 

when players tire that’s when they make silly and costly mistakes ... ask joe worrall ????

15 minutes ago, Srg said:

Has he had a stroke?

On 21/08/2020 at 17:16, hintonsboots said:

If you know where to go ?

That confirms it.  !  I just knew you were one of those dark web people. I just bet you’ve got a lot of bit coin and your secret island is just over the water from mine. 

Archived