Jonathan Panzo - signed for Dijon

Heisenberg

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

Lad who seems itk says it’s a done deal. He broke the story that we were officially interested before the athletic. Maybe this is the hold up on marshall

He got the info from Twitter - the original tweet was from a French poster. The ITK last bit was all based around Panzo liking a reply from a Derby fan on his Insta account. Not rocket science to take that and run with it.

4 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Lad who seems itk says it’s a done deal. He broke the story that we were officially interested before the athletic. Maybe this is the hold up on marshall

I wouldn't trust that mate.

There wasnt any lad who broke the story, it was a an article in France that broke it and then Twitts started twittering their crap.

I hope he does sign, but with the situation as it appears to be, I just cant see it.

Also people are getting excited because he responded to a tweet...he actually responded with a laughing face, I'd feel slightly better had it been a wink.

Just now, ThePrisoner said:

This guy knows nothing. He is not a reliable or reputable source. Only pay attention if Percy tweets it (and at an absolute pinch... Nixon) 

You're right but we can still hope. There must be something in this

18 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Based on what? I could make a Twitter account making up rumours, before long they'd end up on here.

the grinch smiling GIF

Archived