20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

24 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You didn't have the avatar that you agreed to!

I agreed to having a Forest badge which I did, I had a player wearing their shirt after losing 1-4 to Stoke City so get back in your box 

23 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Their wage bill must be absolutely mental! 

Not sure how they’re planning on circumventing ffp, looks totally unsustainable to me

The’ll just sell some random squad to Olympiacos for £50m when it starts getting a bit dicey. You can’t over inflate the price of your stadium but it’s fine for players!

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Signing Christie to put in a defensive team doesn't make sense. A strange signing for them

Le Mooch isn't going to last there much longer.

Perhaps they're already thinking about an attacking minded manager who will get the best out of.....

...na, I'm joking....looking forward to his defending for them.

I'm pleased about Chrstie heading to Forest. He's a player that I really began to loathe during the end of his time here.

He started off really quite promising as Wisdom's replacement, but it wasn't long before things soured. Fundamentally, an exceptionally flawed footballer who prides himself as an attacking fullback that has 1 goal and 3 assists in his last three seasons. 

I can't wait for the backlash of rabid Forest fans after a few games for them. 

Christie was already heading down the Patrick Bamford pantomime villain path, think this move might see him complete that journey. Might even get a swear word named after him on here in a year or so’s time. In all fairness, it’s a decent signing for Forest. He was pretty awful here, but he seems to have become a bit more of a reliable defender since he left. Decent competition for places, but probably not good enough to start if you want promotion.

4 hours ago, Derbados said:

Their wage bill must be absolutely mental! 

Not sure how they’re planning on circumventing ffp, looks totally unsustainable to me

Did see one of there fans post they had 47 permanent signings since summer 17 and another 20 loans or so.  That really is going some.  To be fair they have only spent 4.5 million this summer if you count the last Carvalho payment and brought in 12 with add ons but their operating costs are horrific and their business this summer must have added in excess of 5 million to the wage bill. I suspect if Christie comes in and Arter, they will either shift Worrall to Burnley who is a donkey anyway, or Zach Clough to Greece for 50 million.

Christie plays in midfield these days doesn't he.  Arter would be a good signing but with Freeman not sure why they've bothered.  With Colback and Watson I don't know why they brought in some bloke from Sweden for 750k.  They seem to collect them.