20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

On 17/12/2020 at 17:58, Ghost of Clough said:

It's hard to see beyond Wycombe finishing rock bottom.
Rotherham started off quite well but are slowly creeping towards the bottom 3. I'd back them to finish 2nd bottom, at least 5 points behind 22nd.
Wednesday, despite also having a decent start, would still be 2nd bottom without their deduction. They may avoid the drop but it'll be very close.
Forest started off appallingly, had a new manager bounce, but now showing bottom 3 form again. Too good for the weaker sides in the division such as Coventry, Wycombe and Wednesday which will just about keep them safe for another year.
Coventry have been in fine form recently, having not lost in 8 and picking up 14 of their season's 22 points thanks to wins over Wycombe and Rotherham. They have enough points to keep them out of trouble for a while, but I fancy them to edge closer to the drop as the season goes on. Probably have enough individual quality with the likes of O'Hare to narrowly avoid the drop.
QPR are falling rapidly towards the danger area. In awful form, a paper thin squad, and a lack in desire to spend money to improve their situation. Cashing in on Manning for only £250k in the summer (rather than letting him leave for a free at the end of the season) is an indicator of their owner's will to spend. They're my pick for 22nd spot

Derby will be above all of those teams come the end of the season.

One swallow does make a summer