v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be just a little negative(can't help it ?)

Huge huge deflection, the shot is saved without it

But you don't shoot, you don't score. You'd be surprised how many deflections you will get by just shooting

Add: Leeds score a nice goal, poor defending but great strike anyway

Just now, David said:

Think you’re just proving Srg’s earlier FTFY tbh.

And whilst I write this Martin goes and scores.

Not entirely sure why any comment on Martin brings Waghorn into the conversation. Bizarre.

Not really I’m just saying stats work all ways and no one was playing well. Used Waghorn to make the point that another player is having a poor game and yet there was nothing. Could have been anyone!

I don’t think I said Martin was playing well or defended him, just that he was getting the criticism that others weren’t!

Just now, JarodyDCFC said:

I don’t think I’ve seen a more half-arsed game in my life. 

Two teams with nothing to play for, in front of no fans, bizarrely played in the middle of July.

Pretty perfect storm for a poo game tbh ? 

Just now, TuffLuff said:

Not really I’m just saying stats work all ways and no one was playing well. Used Waghorn to make the point that another player is having a poor game and yet there was nothing. Could have been anyone!

I don’t think I said Martin was playing well or defended him, just that he was getting the criticism that others weren’t!

I was simply highlighting why Martin was being mentioned. No player had a particularly good half, but when you have a player that has given the bail away 44% of the time he attempted to pass to a team mate they are going to be mentioned regardless of who they are.

He’s scored a great goal now, pleased for the guy, it doesn’t change the fact he had a poor first half. Hopefully he can bag a couple more!

Archived