v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Really I’ve not seen anyone defending hom today. He’s done no worse or better than anyone but yet his names been mentioned more than anyone? There’s been bigger errors that’s let them in on goal?

To be fair Martin has the worst pass success rate on the pitch. Just 56% so it’s understandable why he’s being mentioned for having a poor game.

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

About 4-0 by the sound of it

You regularly call me out for hyperbole but as soon as anyone makes even a slight critique of Derby you instantly use the same thing to describe how the fans are talking about the game. 

Jozefzoon and Lowe on.

lets try and get down the flank. Push knight into the middle with sibbo,

One of the holding players off. 

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

All I'm seeing Bogle being blamed for everything.

Bogle’s having one of his better games aside that error on the edge of his own box. 

Like i say, no ones particularly playing poorly or well. Academy players lack experience in a game like this and the more experienced just look mentally knackered. I think the only thing we could do differently is effectively move Martin and Sibley, so Sibley was further forward and around their box rather than the halfway line 

12 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Think some of our lads are on holiday already. Leeds already promoted and probably as Champions are pressing the ball like madmen and generally working very hard. Us, not so much ☹️

they ARE champions, no probably about it.

we seem to lack fitness, conditioning, strength and stamina. This needs addressing.

Archived