v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

No it isn't. It's what someone does without the courage of there conviction if you like getting personal.

I don't understand that. 'Like getting personal' - Petting? Being insulting? If you do feel to need to touch colleagues up or slag them off, it's probably best if you keep it to yourself anyway. Not great for morale.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rammieib said:

Doesn’t matter which direction a pass goes. If receiving player is offside to begin with, it’s still offside.

Fair enough - I got it in my head that it had to be a forward pass but I'm probably confusing it with a rule in another sport. 

11 minutes ago, S8TY said:

This is what frustrates me about Bogle ..Davies wins the first header then Bogles next header is straight up in the air and given away ...

? ...  not sure Bogle will be a Derby player next season. Could be wrong but I think we’ll cash in on him in the close season. Clearly got some talent but I’m not convinced he’ll go all the way so, if there are offers on the table, think it’s time to take the money. 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Fair enough - I got it in my head that it had to be a forward pass but I'm probably confusing it with a rule in another sport. 

Can even be a trapped ball. So for instance, short corner, corner taker passes it to team mate who literally only traps it, then corner taker goes and whips it in, it can be offside.

Just now, Gisby said:

? ...  not sure Boyle will be a Derby player next season. Could be wrong but I think we’ll cash in on him in the close season. Clearly got some talent but I’m not convinced he’ll go all the way so, if there are offers on the table, think it’s time to take the money. 

I’d swap Bogle for Ayling plus Paveda if Leeds don’t see them as prem players might be a tad optimistic lol 

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

He seems to be doing OK to me especially holding the ball when under pressure.

your watching a highlights reel then of his old games if great hold up play is running the ball out of touch twice playing passes to opposition players and being outmuscled by a guy half your size while trying to hold the ball up hes having a 10 out of 10 game 

Christ I thought I was obsessed with Chris Martin! Some of have made it their matchday mission to comment on everything he does poorly!

Quite a few poor games out there, Waghorn lost the ball three times and they had three direct chances on goal but you seem quiet about that?

Our young players are trying but lack the experience to not run into dangers, the experienced players look knackered. Sibley looks interested but need the ball round their box and not around the halfway line. 

We are doing ok all things considered, but everyone’s done good and bad there’s no real need to single out surely?

Archived