v Dirty Leeds (H) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Andicis said:

You regularly call me out for hyperbole but as soon as anyone makes even a slight critique of Derby you instantly use the same thing to describe how the fans are talking about the game. 

It's a fair cop. The difference is, I'm actually joking. 

To be honest, the match day thread is normally how I keep in contact with matches (thanks to @SaintRam). However, with all the matches being on TV, I have been able to compare the match with the absolute crap that some people come out with and entertain myself with it.

3 minutes ago, David said:

To be fair Martin has the worst pass success rate on the pitch. Just 56% so it’s understandable why he’s being mentioned for having a poor game.

It’s all where you lose the ball though ?, in all seriousness it’s a fact that can only tell half the story. As I say Waghorn lost the ball  three times and they had three direct chances, that’s a worst stat than the zero chances they had when Martin lost it. You can take all that how you want.

Dont want to get into the Martin debate but he’s not playing better or poorer than anyone else!

On another note, why’s this game being stopped for every bloody injury?

2 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

It’s all where you lose the ball though ?, in all seriousness it’s a fact that can only tell half the story. As I say Waghorn lost the ball  three times and they had three direct chances, that’s a worst stat than the zero chances they had when Martin lost it. You can take all that how you want.

Dont want to get into the Martin debate but he’s not playing better or poorer than anyone else!

On another note, why’s this game being stopped for every bloody injury?

Think you’re just proving Srg’s earlier FTFY tbh.

And whilst I write this Martin goes and scores.

Not entirely sure why any comment on Martin brings Waghorn into the conversation. Bizarre.

Archived