v West Brom (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a huge result!! Especially given they’ve got Fulham next up. Means a draw tomorrow wouldn’t be bad. We’re most likely going to have something to play for against Cardiff next week now. 

If we can get 7 or even 5 points from the next 3 games we have a shot. What a week coming up!! Just gutted forest chose tonight to play poo and not Saturday 

Imagine if we were Cardiff after that result......gulp! Forum meltdown, just like the olden days...... 

Wow, Sky will love it too for all the extra emphasis on the game and what it could mean. As if the players didn’t need an incentive before that. Time to shine, even shinier than they have these last few games! 

Glad I booked the day off work ???

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

What an exciting run in till end of the season. Many twists and turns to come. It is my opinion that fitness, tiredness and squad size of suitable players are going to be keys. COYR

Lawrence back for Brentford (assuming he's made peace with gaffer for his red card) after a nice rest on the naughty step.

Losing waghorn not helpful,he's missing tomorrow, Brentford and Cardiff isn't he?

we looked leggy on saturday and i personally think if we had enough players to change things then Knight and Sibley would get a break.

Also Rooney wasn't as influential but lets be honest, i still can't beleive it when I see Rooney in a rams shirt and one thing of many that i totally admire about him is this .........he maybe one of our senior players and i can imagine these games coming thick and fast in a short space of time take there toll on him....but he doesnt go missing, he's available and plays and credit to him as it would be easy for some after a long season where he's already played a season in the US to need a rest or have a slight knock etc etc but our captain does not shy away and i like that and our team now without Wayne in the starting line up to me looks a lot weaker especially with Waggy and Lawrence missing, the young lads Sibley,Bird, Knight are doing so so well but it would be good to give one or two of them a breather but we just don't have that option .....also we are really struggling in my opinion without Lawrence and Waghorn but this maybe a blessing in disguise......lets just get somehow into the play offs then have Lawrence and Waggy back fit fresh and raring to go.....whatever happens from here in I think Cocu has done fantastic to get us near the play offs and to have Wayne Rooney as our captain is awesome ....i still fear the playoffs maybe just a step too far with our run in but I'm so proud of whats being achieved and how our club is going in the right direction .....COYR

Archived