v West Brom (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sibley on the wing? Surprised to see Fozzy keep his place as I thought he looked a bit leggy vs Forest, and Lowe looked up for it when he came on.

Academy FC? Bogle, Bird and Sibley starting. Lowe, Buchanan, JBrown, Knight, Whittaker, (as well as Roos, and Trialist as U23 signings)

2 minutes ago, JfR said:

Could be a Christmas tree

Hamer
Bogle - Evans - Clarke - Forsyth
Rooney - Shinnie - Bird
Holmes - Sibley
Martin

4411 similar to how we've shaped up since the restart. Holmes the most likely option on the right, but he looked a bit sharped on the left so who knows. Sibley's been crowed out in the past two games, so he should have a lot more space to work his magic today.

Hamer
Bogle   Evans   Clarke   Fozzy
Holmes   Bird   Shinnie   Sibley
Rooney
Martin

6 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Good team that. But it just shows how far down the pecking order Flo Jo is.

Not as far down the pecking order as Malone !

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Sibley on the wing? Surprised to see Fozzy keep his place as I thought he looked a bit leggy vs Forest, and Lowe looked up for it when he came on.

Academy FC? Bogle, Bird and Sibley starting. Lowe, Buchanan, JBrown, Knight, Whittaker, (as well as Roos, and Trialist as U23 signings)

Forsyth will need to head the ball away at set pieces because we are not very tall at all 

Not sure if I am convinced with that line up tbh, would have liked to see Zoon play and I don't see any real width to the side, also Forsyth made it far to easy for Lolley for his goal on Saturday and with the pace and trickery they have I would have thought Lowe would be more suitable. 

I assume that means Rooney is playing further forward with Sibley and Holmes out wide. Not too sure how I feel about taking Rooney out of the deep role. Personally would have liked to see Zoon have a start, but still confident about today

3 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I assume that means Rooney is playing further forward with Sibley and Holmes out wide. Not too sure how I feel about taking Rooney out of the deep role. Personally would have liked to see Zoon have a start, but still confident about today

We have to rotate our players with so many games in such a short space of time so Shinnie can help with that but Waghorn and Lawrence and the Liverpool low life’s have helped no one. 

Archived