v West Brom (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

2 minutes ago, JustOneChrissyMartin said:

If there’s one thing we don’t need it’s another Jamie Hanson.

I thought the only reason we sold him was due to him needing regular first team football and we had a lot of depth in that area last season, with a lot of youth coming through.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Interesting team. Don't know what formation we'll go with but I hope Rooney is still in the deeper role where he's best. Real lack of pace in that side. 

Luckily there is some pace on the bench...Hopefully we can stay in the game for those to have an impact.  

18 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The ref we had in the 2-1 win vs Charlton (Bielik's red card). I don't think he made many (if any) bad decisions in that game.

That must have been his one good game a season

When your only decent players are central midfielders so you play 6 of them at the same time....

In all seriousness, that lineup looks as good as we’ve got available. Lack of rotation is a worry for fitness mind, and it’s anyone’s guess exactly how we’ll lineup.

32 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The ref we had in the 2-1 win vs Charlton (Bielik's red card). I don't think he made many (if any) bad decisions in that game.

Didn't he give them a very soft penalty? 

Lawrence back after this one. With Cardiff's result yesterday I'd take a point if perfectly honest.

I think 10 points might just be enough providing that 3 of those come against Cardiff. Anything more than 10 (inc. 3 vs Cardiff), and top six should be almost certain. One point today would be a decent start towards those 10, although 3 points would be bloody lovely.

Rooney ball over the top towards a Holmes run, nods it back to Sibley. He lays it back to Bird who misplaces a pass to Martin. 

Decent stuff until that moment.

Archived