Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

DerbyshireLive checked it out and reported late last night that there is no suggestion Jozwiak is on his way to Derby. During further checks with sources in Poland last night and early this morning we were told there was nothing new with Jozwiak's situation nor with a link to Derby.

Earlier this month the player was linked with Southampton and Werder Bremen while media sources in Poland said the player is wanted by Turkish club Galatasaray. It was claimed that a bid of 2.5m euros had been submitted but it will take an increased offer to around 4m Euros before Poznan would consider doing business.

Sounds more like agent talk to get some bids, but...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Great to read all the Polish, even if it is just Google Translate. 

For reference, if you are writing some song just in case, you pronounce his name like Yuzh-vee-ack. But he'll clearly get called Jozz-wee-ack. 

You mentioned earlier how hard Polish grammar are.

My wife agrees, hers used to make her kneel on dried peas if she was naughty.

8 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

I've just had a word with the ITK colossus that is Bazza Walsh and he's adamant that this is a done deal but apparently Kamil is still musing over the most suitable patio set for his new gaff. Once that's sorted it's all systems go.  

aaaa the homebase test

10 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

I've just had a word with the ITK colossus that is Bazza Walsh and he's adamant that this is a done deal but apparently Kamil is still musing over the most suitable patio set for his new gaff. Once that's sorted it's all systems go.  

It’s the delux set with a cantilever brolley in black and white. As @B4ev6is reckons they are looking for accommodation I can reveal that Chardonnay at Bubbles is offering en-suite facilities due to Covid vacancies. He’s coming .. oh wait a minute that might be inappropriate 

Archived