Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

2 hours ago, philmycocu said:

Steve Nicholson should just be reporting the matches, and informing us when transfers are done and dusted. I don't give a flying fart if he's ITK or not. Transfer talk tittle-tattle, though fun at times, is futile.

Keep up the good work Steve, ignore the Bamfords, they're all Gibsons anyway.

Brilliant idea, we could hyphenate the insult IE 'He's a right Bamford-Gibson'!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Nicholson still maintaining it’s a non-starter after contacting ‘sources’ in Poland this morning.

I spoke to my Polish sources this morning, he told me:

"I don't know who that is, I don't even like football. Why are you asking me this?" 

True, though the club obviously feeds John Percy of The Telegraph information, as he's spot on 99% of the time with Derby news.

Anyone else reporting Derby "news/gossip" I take it all with a pinch of salt.

****************************************************************************************************************************

If you check out Nick Britten on Linkedin you will see there is actually a link between DCFC and the Daily Telegraph. I think that's (possibly) why John Percy gets things first....

So we're getting angry at Nicholson for saying something don't know if its true or untrue?

All because we'd rather believe some Polish bloke on twitter because he's telling us what we want to hear?

Nicholson is stuck working for a poo rag who want to peddle nonsense click bait, it a world where integrity is meaningless and it doenst matter that you are always 100% right. Random ITKers are more trusted because once in every 100 attempts they are first to break something and no one cares about the other 99 times they were wrong.

1 minute ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Just a rehash of the Polish Bullard’s tweet mostly likely with Canal being used as the source.

There's apparently a YouTube video from Canal with some of the Polish journalists mentioning a deal is close but I don't know Polish and couldn't find a timestamp on it.

Seems strange that the DET are denying it but it's continuing to do the rounds in Poland and now picking up in Turkey... hopefully something is happening

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

The Derby telegraph might not be great at breaking transfer news but the last few windows whenever stuff has been reported and Nicholson has said there isn’t anything in it he’s not been wrong

Apart from when he said there wasn't anything in the Bielik talks and then we signed him. He gets things wrong all the time. 

3 minutes ago, Topram said:

The Derby telegraph might not be great at breaking transfer news but the last few windows whenever stuff has been reported and Nicholson has said there isn’t anything in it he’s not been wrong

Didn't someone mention in this thread that DET said we weren't in for bielik then we signed him a few days later?

Archived