Luton Town (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

He's injured

Try joining a few dots?

Sudden mystery injuries that seem to clear up as quick as they come on.

Little really said about the issues compared to others when they are injured.

Several managers do not seem to enjoy him being in the team despite aconsistent good scoring record.

Either his attitude is poor or maybe issues not a million miles away from recent events.

Or maybe he is just a sicknote lol. Shame as he seems to have the work ethic on the pitch that inspires others.

2 DMs in to add greater balance. When we had Hudd in DM, he held his position fairly well. As we all know, Bielik likes to roam upfield a bit, so having Shinnie in there gives us extra cover. Both are capable of filling in for the defenders caught upfield or out of position too - something which is highly likely to happen in this game as I envisage Luton trying to hit us on the counter. 

26 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

There’s elements of his game we will miss. Other things that won’t be missed eg having the turning circle of an oil tanker. 

Im interested to see Bielik, Holmes & Paterson get a run of games, to see what they can do.

That's Huddlestone's strength as well though, he's a calming influence. He has his bad games but he's been one of, if not, the best performers recently.

I'm keen to see Bielik turn in a good performance, because apart from his first game (was it Scunthorpe?) he hasn't played particularly well.

Interesting.

Huge chance for Shinnie he needs to show what he can do. I’ve advocated for his inclusion in the past as I think he might bring some of the qualities that midfield needs and add balance.

I think this team is with an eye on the 3 games in a week and maybe to give a couple of kicks up the backside to a few others. We also don’t know who maybe carrying knocks.

Malone for Lowe is harsh on Lowe but I think Cocu prefers Lowe but just wants him to sit one out. 

Good job Wisdom is back as like him or not we don’t have any experienced defensive cover.

Hopefully this team can give Cocu a win 

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Interesting.

Huge chance for Shinnie he needs to show what he can do. I’ve advocated for his inclusion in the past as I think he might bring some of the qualities that midfield needs and add balance.

I think this team is with an eye on the 3 games in a week and maybe to give a couple of kicks up the backside to a few others. We also don’t know who maybe carrying knocks.

Malone for Lowe is harsh on Lowe but I think Cocu prefers Lowe but just wants him to sit one out. 

Good job Wisdom is back as like him or not we don’t have any experienced defensive cover.

Hopefully this team can give Cocu a win 

Malone for Lowe is harsh but so was Lowe for Malone. 

It's a shame that two of our better players are playing the same position. We could do some quality elsewhere as well.

Archived