• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamer

Bogle Davies Clarke Lowe

Bielik

Holmes           Paterson

Waggers    Martin   FloJo

Not sure about Clarke in defence, but not got a lot of choice at the moment. If Hudds is injured Bielik has to play as the holding mid. FloJo shouldn't have been dropped in the first place, so I'd bring him back in.

Bring Hamer in just to see if it makes any difference to us conceding every set piece. 

3 hours ago, Popular side said:

Derby are completely inept when it comes to defending set pieces.. when asked by radio Derby why ? ‘coco the clown’ seemed completely baffled .

guaranteed Luton will score 

so it’s two goals minimum for a Derby win 

"Cocu the clown"? Please leave such pathetic attempts at humour to supporters of appossing teams.

9 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Calling our manager a clown before taking the piss out of a misspelling on an internet forum. And who's the pathetic one?

It’s only a forum.. I said your spelling was pathetic.. you’ve called me pathetic .. it’s getting a bit pathetic.. like the managers decision making ? 

Roos

bogle.  Ke...davies.    Bielik.    Lowe

.                         Shinnie

.      Holmes.     Knight.     Paterson

.               Martin.  Waghorn

Subs hamer, buchanan, clarke, mitchell lawson, sibley, bird, whittaker 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

"Cocu the clown"? Please leave such pathetic attempts at humour to supporters of appossing teams.

53 minutes ago, Popular side said:

I wasn’t joking ..he goes from one bad decision to another, he seems a bit lost ...by the way your spelling is pathetic 

28 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Calling our manager a clown before taking the piss out of a misspelling on an internet forum. And who's the pathetic one?

13 minutes ago, Popular side said:

It’s only a forum.. I said your spelling was pathetic.. you’ve called me pathetic .. it’s getting a bit pathetic.. like the managers decision making ? 

It's one thing spelling a word wrong on an open public forum... but being totally incapable of reading the name of the poster you are responding to is... in all honesty... pathetic.

6 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Marriott unlikely to be available

Which is worrying... we have no one to bring on if we need a goal, lets hope we are leading the game by the 70th minute

Things not going too well for Jack at present. Really hope he gets his game back on track. Still feel he will be a prolific scorer in the championship when Cocu gets some decent playmakers in. 

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

It's one thing spelling a word wrong on an open public forum... but being totally incapable of reading the name of the poster you are responding to is... in all honesty... pathetic.

Your both pathetic so makes no difference on the pathetic front 

Marriott seems to be out so whittiker on the bench for me. He’s been in great form. I’d have shinnie while hudds out. Luton have a fast team that are good in the air. So we need legs in midfield.

Roos

bogle.            Davies.     Clarke.   Lowe

Bielik.     Shinnie

Holmes 

waghorn.           Martin.        Paterson 

subs Hamer, malone, buchanan, Knight, Mitchell-Lawson, sibley and Whittaker. 

12 hours ago, Popular side said:

I wasn’t joking ..he goes from one bad decision to another, he seems a bit lost ...by the way your spelling is pathetic 

Wow, you spotted one word spelt wrong. Aren't you a clever boy. I guess your (sorry, you're) pathetic as well.

Archived