Luton Town (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Don’t agree with Lowe, Holmes and Waghorn being dropped. 

But hey, COYR.

Thought Holmes and Waghorn were poor during the week; but Lowe not so much. Maybe he's a bit fatigued though - he's started a lot of games recently.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Thought Holmes and Waghorn were poor during the week; but Lowe not so much. Maybe he's a bit fatigued though - he's started a lot of games recently.

Thought Holmes was quite good, although he needs to stop misplacing the final ball. Thought Waghorn was fine but he’s the one I’m least bothered about being dropped.

I’m not the kind to make judgements without knowing the manager’s thinking, but it’s just a bit surprising.

Good line-up in my opinion.  3 flair players to feed off Martin. Shinnie deserves a go.  Might do some dirty work to allow Bielik to surge forward with more confidence. Malone is a good player - tad harsh on Lowe, but we have a squad. I might have like Hamer to be given his chance, but hopefully Roos won’t have to catch too much today.

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Jesus talk about Ranieri tinkering when things aren’t that broke.... why do we need two CDMS against Luton? What’s Holmes done wrong? What’s Lowe done wrong? I know waghorn wasn’t great, but Josefzoon and lawerence together?! Don’t get it man, I really don’t. Team was starting to play half decent.

Agreed. The word “experiment” comes to mind. I suspect we’ll be over-powered in midfield. Hope I’m wrong; I was once a couple of seasons ago...?

Just now, ThePrisoner said:

3 games in a week when some are returning from injury. Not out the question. 

Would’ve somewhat expected maybe one being rested, but I really can’t think none of them are able to play today with an international break after. We’ve looked better recently and need to keep some consistency imo to build a bit of confidence.

Archived