Underrated and Overrated Forum Members

DarkFruitsRam7

Following on from the Rams Talk topic. There are top posters on the forum that are already recognised as such, so they won't make the cut. Let's not get too personal.

Underrated:

@Curtains - Watching him wind everyone up is comedy gold. Every thread. Every time.

@Pastinaak - Genuinely the funniest guy on here.

@Jourdan - Always an interesting read.

@Millenniumram - Because you always need a moaning git.

Overrated: 

I'll leave this one for you...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to narrow it down to 1 but could only manage 2. 

Underrated

@Curtains is one of my favourite posters. I love the bickering with him and genuinely love it when he is involved. 

@ThePrisoner his one liners make me properly laugh. 

Overrated

@reverendo de duivel living off past glories in my opinion. Used to tell more jokes but now takes himself serious. Agree with him a lot but as a comedy act he's got lazy. More jokes or I'd sell him to LTLF

@DarkFruitsRam7 Popular guy but he's getting away with calling Hughes overrated. If he was new he would be laughed out the building. I love dark fruits, Bulmers, Old Mout and other fruit ciders but this darkfruitsram7... tastes bitter

14 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

You controversial bugger!

Underrated,

@Curtains, @RoyMac5 and @Steve How Hard? and we need to get @Angry Ram back,newish posters @Mucker1884 and I can’t remember their name,I want to say JTF for some reason?

No ones overrated 

@Mucker1884 is a good shout for a new poster.

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Tried to narrow it down to 1 but could only manage 2. 

Underrated

@Curtains is one of my favourite posters. I love the bickering with him and genuinely love it when he is involved. 

@ThePrisoner his one liners make me properly laugh. 

Overrated

@reverendo de duivel living off past glories in my opinion. Used to tell more jokes but now takes himself serious. Agree with him a lot but as a comedy act he's got lazy. More jokes or I'd sell him to LTLF

@DarkFruitsRam7 Popular guy but he's getting away with calling Hughes overrated. If he was new he would be laughed out the building. I love dark fruits, Bulmers, Old Mout and other fruit ciders but this darkfruitsram7... tastes bitter

I tell you what, you might be right about Rev. Get back to the comedy! As for me, ‘popular’ is a strong word, and it hurts because you know it’s true. Watford??‍♂️

13 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I was going to do this but every bugger has changed their name to something Dutch and I dunno who’s who!

Took me bloody ages to find Parsnip. On the point of changing usernames, I also forgot to include @86 Schmokes & a Pancake.

I have a truly lousy memory, and struggle to remember which posters entertain me, which posters appear to "know their stuff", and which posters totally piss me off!
Actually, that's probably harsh, as it's more the odd post that pisses me off, as opposed to the poster themselves.  It wouldn't surprise me to realise I've "reacted positively" to their very next post, on another thread, so whatever the reaction, it's never "personal"!

What I do know, is that this is generally a very welcoming and entertaining forum, and I've loved coming on, almost on a daily basis, so I guess that means a "Big Up" to the whole lot of you... Erm... I mean "us"!  ?

...Apart from the perv in the bogs... the one with purple vomit on his shoes, amongst other bodily fluids... He's just weird!   

Can't argue with @Alpha and @DarkFruitsRam7 really, it's not that I now take myself seriously, just that there are very few funny posters left to spark off, with the exception of @Pastinaak.

I miss @sage, also seems to have grown up. 

I did have a great joke about @David's forthcoming tests and his possible need to bring a bag of poo into the ground with him, but decided not to proceed.

3 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Can't argue with @Alpha and @DarkFruitsRam7 really, it's not that I now take myself seriously, just that there are very few funny posters left to spark off, with the exception of @Pastinaak.

I miss @sage, also seems to have grown up. 

I did have a great joke about @David's forthcoming tests and his possible need to bring a bag of poo into the ground with him, but decided not to proceed.

Sorry for being sensible. Maybe 50 years of people telling me to grow up has sunk in. I bloody hope not. 

5 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

When I received the notification for this mention I was sure I was heading for the overrated category knowing it was only a matter of time. 

Just had my hospital appointment through, Next Thursday and they want to flush them all out so not sure I will have anything left to bring. ☹️

What a lovely thread. It's about time me and Cheryl got some recognition for all our hard work. Cheers @DarkFruitsRam7

tumblr_lieifvaKk31qaa5c1o1_500.gif.42026b123044d76dfd71cb5bad1e3154.gif

I'll go for @David as underrated. Although we've clashed heatedly on many, many, many occasions, too many to even begin to mention, I do find him to be a genuinely nice chap and of all the contributors to this forum I'd say he's the right one to represent us to the club.

Oh and @Owd miner. I'm a big fan. Actually I'd like Owd Miner to represent us to the club instead.

2 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

I'll go for @David as underrated. Although we've clashed heatedly on many, many, many occasions, too many to even begin to mention, I do find him to be a genuinely nice chap and of all the contributors to this forum I'd say he's the right one to represent us to the club.

Clashed?...Really?

general election uk GIF by BBC

5 minutes ago, David said:

Clashed?...Really?

No, not really. Just a little joke based on a previous thread when somebody, i can't remember who, claimed to have clashed with you and you seemingly had no knowledge of it. I found it very funny at the time.

Surely the most under-rated are the ones who aren't even considered by some to be under-rated??????

(he said in a way that is in no way biased by the fact that his wisdom and wit has apparently gone completely unnoticed :-))

Archived