Sign in to follow this  
dog

Most surprising signing

As nothing much seems to be happening (prompt to the fates) I wondered, for good or ill what our most surprising signing has been.

For me I think the for good was shilton, for ill I'll go with Ravenelli

21 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Taribo West for me. Bloody loved him. Maybe he could solve our current defensive problems, he’s only 27. 

Is that in his marriage certificate of driving license😀

For good: Kinkladze. He had been considered to be the most talented player in English football for several seasons, and although his star was fading it was still a coup and a privilege to see him wear the black and white.

For ill: Savage. The one time in 46 years that I almost lost my love for the Rams. (Incidentally, I think the only signing that would have actually have broken me would have been if we had bought David Speedie, circa 1991/2)

Dean Saunders...until I realised that Captain Bobs son ran Oxford United...the after effects being that if Mark Lawrenson hadnt have resigned in protest it would have spared us all from his punditry 

Edited by Tyler Durden