Kieran Dowell - Loan terminated; sent to Wigan

BagRam

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You clearly cant have followed Derby long if you think he is the worst.

Kalilou Fadiga

Ryan Talbot

Daniele Dainao

Blessing Kaku

Danny Graham

The list goes on of worse players 

There's some great names in that set I'd forgotten half of them or maybe it was the brain bleach taking effect 

38 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You clearly cant have followed Derby long if you think he is the worst.

Kalilou Fadiga

Ryan Talbot

Daniele Dainao

Blessing Kaku

Danny Graham

The list goes on of worse players 

Come on Danny Graham played very well for but had the unfortunate knack of missing a one on one in nearly every game - which he  cured once he left us

8 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Well he’s barely featuring at all at the moment, I’m sure Everton loaned him out with the intention of him playing regularly for us. He’s not gonna get that here because he’s bank, so wouldn’t be surprised at all (at in fact would be relieved) if Everton recalled him. Not working out at all, they’ll look to find him another championship loan at a team stupid enough to think he’s any good.

Back to forest then. 

2 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Add 

Barry Bannan

Adam Smith

James Wilson

Thought Bannan was ok. anyone remember Simon Webster brought in start 95-96 on loan- thought not.  Steve Hodge never really get's a mention when it come's to loans . He had a very good few months here. He owns Maradonas hand of god shirt - must be worth a fortune.

7 hours ago, Dcfcrams89 said:

Everybody has an opinion and yes he’s crap but if he’s the worst loanee you’ve seen at Derby you cannot have been going long. We’ve had much worse in my opinion 

I'm not hugely old no, I've been going since 2006, and he takes the mantle above Leon Best as the worst loanee I've seen. 

Archived