Kieran Dowell - Loan terminated; sent to Wigan

BagRam

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Well that was an unmitigated disaster of a loan, exactly as I expected. How anyone watched his performances last season and decided he was any cop I’ll never know. Terrible terrible signing of a truly awful footballer

Sometimes I really wish you'd give it a rest mate ?‍♀️

Being a Bamford isn't the issue. I'm the biggest one ever. 

But whatever my opinion, right or wrong I stick to it in the immediate.  That's probably because its based on actual knowledge of the subject that I have forwarded my opinion on. I've always been happy to be persuaded otherwise but I tend to not change my mind within the same paragraph. 

4 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Well that was an unmitigated disaster of a loan, exactly as I expected. How anyone watched his performances last season and decided he was any cop I’ll never know. Terrible terrible signing of a truly awful footballer

Are you always this dramatic?

Like, if you miss the bus do you curse the sky, the vengeful driver, the becursed passengers and their deplorable journeys?

Maybe it was just a loan that didn't work out? Maybe it might work better for him somewhere else? It doesn't need the hyperbole (it's not just you, by the way).

13 minutes ago, Charlie van de Borreltje said:

Being a Bamford isn't the issue. I'm the biggest one ever. 

But whatever my opinion, right or wrong I stick to it in the immediate.  That's probably because its based on actual knowledge of the subject that I have forwarded my opinion on. I've always been happy to be persuaded otherwise but I tend to not change my mind within the same paragraph. 

Where on Earth have I changed my opinion on Dowell? I’ve always thought he was poo. I gave him a chance early doors, as any signing we make, in case I was wrong about him. But I wasn’t, and I always held the opinion that it wouldn’t work out.

10 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Are you always this dramatic?

Like, if you miss the bus do you curse the sky, the vengeful driver, the becursed passengers and their deplorable journeys?

Maybe it was just a loan that didn't work out? Maybe it might work better for him somewhere else? It doesn't need the hyperbole (it's not just you, by the way).

Yes

But in seriousness, this loan over every other one pissed me off hugely. I’d watch Dowell 10-15 times in the championship and at international level. Pretty much every time he was utter bank. I just can’t understand how anyone could have done any research on him and decided he was the right option for us. It’s just rank bad recruitment. And it’s not a one off. I have more faith in the online twitter rumour mill than I do in our recruitment team getting a signing right at the moment.

Ill admit I’m prone to hyperbole. But this one really does deserve it. I honestly hold the opinion that he’s one of the worst midfielders I’ve ever had the misfortune of watching regularly play for Derby. I’d honestly rank him worse than Camara, Josefzoon and Blackman. He literally had no redeeming features, and the worst thing was he strolled around the pitch like he was Wayne Rooney, when in fact Conor Sammon had greater footballing technique. Half arsed and fundamentally useless.

I can't be arsed to go back over your posts.

You constantly ( and consistently) contradict yourself. (The Hull goalie being the latest)

I used to find it quite amusing but then I realised you didn't know you were doing it.

12 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:
8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Where on Earth have I changed my opinion on Dowell? I’ve always thought he was poo

Archived