Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just seen his latest interview. He’s a bit of a dull bloke, isn’t he?

He's a football manager at the end of the day, not a comedian.

It's been pretty well publicised that during his time at PSV and Fenerbache he didn't like the media attention and press conferences. He likes to be out on the training pitch putting the work in. Biesla is the exact same at Leeds.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That's why we need to send a proper bunch of questions over to RamsTV from dcfcfans. 

Snog, marry, avoid. Martin, Marriott and Waghorn? 

Most drunk you've ever been?

Naughtiest thing you did under the age of 16?

Of the first team squad, one of them has to live with you for a year. Who and why? 

Not this "So did you enjoy your paid for trip to Florida to start your brand new job" nonsense. 

Get to the core of the man. Get your Cocu out

24 minutes ago, angieram said:

He's also translating in his head as he goes. Not the easiest of tasks. 

I do it easy peasy

Nuffin' = something 

Whatever you like = don't you dare

If you don't mind = even if you mind

We could = we will 

Can't really afford it = Don't want it or like it

It's expensive but = It's very very expensive but

Dirty washing goes in the white basket in the spare room = leave it on the bedroom floor and I'll take it. 

Been doing this for 11 years and it's piss easy

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The Dutch are pretty straight to the point. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Cocu hasn't got the personality of Lampard, but he has got a history of producing world class young players, winning titles and playing good football, so that'll do for me ? 

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

That's why we need to send a proper bunch of questions over to RamsTV from dcfcfans. 

Of the first team squad, one of them has to live with you for a year. Who and why? 

Not this "So did you enjoy your paid for trip to Florida to start your brand new job" nonsense. 

For what it's worth, my answers;

1) Snog - Marriott
Marry - Waghorn
Avoid - Martin

2) Middlesbrough at home in the Premier League season probably (I was 15), was sick in the ground. Luckily got kicked out and got to miss the football though.

3) See number 2. Very out of character but I was an emotional 15 year old. 

4) Duane Holmes. Seems a right laugh.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

1. Snog slim CM, marry Waggy, avoid Jack (still love him though).

2. House party. 3/4 of a bottle of vodka. 17 years old. School trip the next day. Messy. 

3. I was quite an innocent kid, and Hillsborough happened at 16. Nothing terrible.

4. Waggy.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I was impressed by his ability to speak English fluently, better than some natives even! I got feeling he was being restrained by the naff interview. He looked like he was up for a laugh but the questions limited him.

22 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Hey, at least my worst moments are out there for all to see (well, not literally). I’m an honest guy.?

I shiver to think about what @David and @Boycie have got up to in their spare time. Probably together.

Probably comparing each other's banhammer... "...Now feel how heavy mine is, compared to yours..."

Been away for 3 weeks but was able to follow some of the goings on.  Hired our first foreign manager, about time i would say.  Hopefully he has good contacts on the mainland to spot talented players there.  Turns out i was wrong and Frank did the silly and signed for Chelsea.  i could say good luck to him but i wouldn't mean it.  Glad he's gone though, only want committed folks at the club.  Now i need to read this whole threat to catch up, but i have popcorn at hand, so am ready.  Missed this place, good to be back.

23 minutes ago, ramit said:

Been away for 3 weeks but was able to follow some of the goings on.  Hired our first foreign manager, about time i would say.  Hopefully he has good contacts on the mainland to spot talented players there.  Turns out i was wrong and Frank did the silly and signed for Chelsea.  i could say good luck to him but i wouldn't mean it.  Glad he's gone though, only want committed folks at the club.  Now i need to read this whole threat to catch up, but i have popcorn at hand, so am ready.  Missed this place, good to be back.

welcome back - where were you Ramit?

4 hours ago, Alpha said:

Snog Jacky Marriott, Marry Waggy avoid Chrissy 

15 years old, bottle of malibu house party, can;t even look at a bottle of the stuff. Painted my friends bathroom a new colour... 

hit a golf ball through mum and dads brand new conservatory window... 

Live with Keogh, finally teach him how to speak, help him learn how to drive, support him get over his vietnam flashbacks... 

3 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

For what it's worth, my answers;

1) Snog - Marriott
Marry - Waghorn
Avoid - Martin

2) Middlesbrough at home in the Premier League season probably (I was 15), was sick in the ground. Luckily got kicked out and got to miss the football though.

3) See number 2. Very out of character but I was an emotional 15 year old. 

4) Duane Holmes. Seems a right laugh.

1 - Snog Martin, Marry Marriott, Avoid Waghorn (I don't him going full Brock Lesner on me...)

2 - Aya Napa 2004, England had just conceded 2 late goals to lose to France in their opening Euro 2004 game.  Me & my mate decided to drown our sorrows by doing several tequila shots with a couple of birds.  I have no recollection of the next 12 hours, other than waking up in hospital, wearing plastic Pjs, with a drip in me hand

3 - Tie between chucking smallish stones at passing cars (still have no idea why), or necking 4 Super Skoll to celebrate finishing my exams.  My mates are still annoyed about having to carry me home that night.

4 - Curtis Davis.  As I don't think he'd hog the TV all night to play Fifa...

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Hey, at least my worst moments are out there for all to see (well, not literally). I’m an honest guy.?

I shiver to think about what @David and @Boycie have got up to in their spare time. Probably together.

I’m seeing him this weekend at David Towers, for a pre season executive meeting.

You are on the list to discuss, so if I were you I’d get a vape and start blowing some plumes.

19 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I don't think I or we could do anything that wrong to even compare with what you got up to. 

It's a little bit like the episode of Black Mirror with the Prime Minister and the pig. The only difference is, you chose put it out to the world.

No wonder you wanted a username change. 

I am starting to get concerned by our lack of signings at his point, we need atleast another 3 quality additions who are first team quality or I struggle to see us getting in the playoffs. At the moment we would probably finish slap bang in the middle , we still have some time but at this stage it is getting pretty concerning. I think the Lampard Saga ducked us over.

Archived