Race for the Play Offs

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Remy the hare said:

In games like this in the past I just wonder if the wags want a prolonged season past 6th May?

“oh Richard we cannot go on holiday until 30th May now. Seriously!”

hmmm....

I think the terms "promotion wage rise" and "shopping" might be included into some form of words to soften the blow for them a bit.

17 minutes ago, Needless said:

I think the terms "promotion wage rise" and "shopping" might be included into some form of words to soften the blow for them a bit.

Maybe.   What about the terms "found your level", "been a great servant", "training with the kids" and "Burton may not pay as much, but you will be a regular" though??

Well it looks like this.

Swansea are now out of it, they are 7pts behind us, 2 games to play.

Sheff Wed are now out of it, 6pts behind us with, 1 game to play.

Bristol City need to win both their remaining games with us not picking up a single point from ours.

If Boro win their final game away to Rotherham, we need to win one of our remaining games.

Bielsa, where are you, let's be having you!

fun images GIF

8 minutes ago, David said:

Well it looks like this.

Bristol City need to win both their remaining games with us not picking up a single point from ours.

If Boro win their final game away to Rotherham, we need to win one of our remaining games.

Bielsea, where are you, let's be having you!

fun images GIF

You've go to imagine that Boro will win their last game away at Rotherham so regardless of what Bristol City do we need to win 1 of our remaining 2 games and avoid at least a 7 goal swing.  So near, yet so far...

COYR

8 minutes ago, David said:

Well it looks like this.

Bielsea, where are you, let's be having you!

fun images GIF

@David so looks like u kicking the bin in your Steel top ?

Secret training for trials as a Kicker hey

We have our top 2 and it ain't we're going to walk the league Leeds! 

Sheff Utd 2-0 Ipswich now, that will put them level on 88 points with Norwich but top on goal difference. 

Norwich play later tonight.

Leeds in 3rd with 82pts, 2 games to play but -13 goal difference on Sheff Utd.

Could really do with Leeds beating Villa tomorrow for the added reason if Leeds go into next Sunday’s game on 85 points, West Brom would have nothing to play for against us whereas should they go into Sunday on 82 points, West Brom could possibly finish third by beating us should Leeds lose at Ipswich if you get my drift. ?

Well I got my wish. Whatever happens now, we’re still it on the last day of the season. We could loose to Swansea now, and come Sunday, we’ll still be at lest a point ahead of Bristol, and level with boro on goal difference. All to play for on the last day. 

Beat swansea, however, and our last game is essentially a play off warm up, with everyone praying not to get injured (for the love of god don’t play George Thorne). 

Archived