Race for the Play Offs

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Teams need to stop all that kicking it out for an injury. If the ref doesn't stop the game, play on.

Agree. We did it the other week v qpr, kicking it out so that their player could have treatment.

when play restarted with a drop ball the ref insisted that we give them the ball back as well!  Even though we had possession.

16 minutes ago, David said:

Does it fall under retrospective action for diving/faking injury? Not sure. 2 match ban if it is, I’d give him a 4 match myself.

Surely it's more of a punishment to Leeds to have to play Bamford than to ban him

28 minutes ago, JfR said:

Surely it's more of a punishment to Leeds to have to play Bamford than to ban him

Patrick Bamford clearly has an element of skill to his game, yet his theatrical dives and pure cheating make him quite despicable to me and I suspect many others.

Glad he didn’t get the chance to stay with us or vice versa.

4 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Here's hoping that Scott Malone will have the same record come the end of the season.

?

Last season he was in the Prem at Hudds, season before lost in play offs at Fulham.

7 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

Bamford ought to face a ban for that

It's how he looks his family in the eye tonight that amazes me. He's cheated in a pathetic and cowardly fashion in front of 35k people and millions more on tv. I'm not quite suggesting he should take himself off to the drawing room with a glass of scotch and a pistol, but what price honour?

Sith Happens

Can't see Bamford playing again this season 6 game ban surely.

Leeds proving what dirty cheats they are, even when their manager tries to put it right they still try and stop the goal.

Bielsas actions probably the only redeeming factor for them.

1 minute ago, Needless said:

It's how he looks his family in the eye tonight that amazes me. He's cheated in a pathetic and cowardly fashion in front of 35k people and millions more on tv. I'm not quite suggesting he should take himself off to the drawing room with a glass of scotch and a pistol, but what price honour?

Honour ? ......there is non at L##ds ! ....Sir Brian knew that .....and so do we 

Archived