Race for the Play Offs

2 minutes ago, David said:

HT Bristol City 0-0 Reading 

As soon as I saw this fixture today I thought it's fate - big Chrissy Martin's gonna do us a favour. Then I was surprised he didn't even make Reading's squad. Then I realised I've totally lost track of him. I wish he'd sit still.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest are due a win and if that does'nt happen, they need to draw at least on Monday. Sheffield Wednesday away for Bristol is a tough one, but what ever happens we need to win at home and at the same time boost our goal difference (that would piss on Pulis style football). M'Boro other two games, they should see off Reading at home, but playing a Rotherham team already relegated on their last game at home against a team they drew with could see a shock result. Bristol's other games, the big one against us. Are the Rams going to record their first overdue away win in 2019, either way if one team lose this they could be out of the race. Bristol also have away games at Millwall and Hull they certainly have the toughest fixtures left. I feel we need to win home to QPR, win at Bristol and draw at Swansea to create a nail biting end of season match at Pride Park.

My head says Bristol have blown it, M'Boro will steal that 6th spot and we will finish 7th. My heart says Forest will do us a favour on Monday and we could be in the driving seat when we beat QPR.

P.S. M'Boro lost at home 2-0 to Forest back in October. They have now won 3 on the bounce, but only won 4 on the trot once this season and that was back in August.

Archived