Race for the Play Offs

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Can't see Bamford playing again this season 6 game ban surely.

Leeds proving what dirty cheats they are, even when their manager tries to put it right they still try and stop the goal.

Bielsas actions probably the only redeeming factor for them.

Clearly a two game ban, according to the rules.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Bugger me

sheffield united promoted.

Great achievement and Chris Wilder is an outstanding manager, but like Cardiff last season achieved with a squad of ageing journey men in my opinion. Mcgoldrick and Sharp well into there 30s, with Sharp making Nuge look like a baby ?.

I just can’t believe again a squad like Sheffield Utd and Cardiff before them will play in the prem league. But hats off regardless. 

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Clearly a two game ban, according to the rules.

Should at least be equal to the punishment you get for violent conduct.

No deterrent.

10 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Bielsas actions probably the only redeeming factor for them.

You're right, but it cost them nothing. No brainer really. If they hadn't done, there may have been a riot and on top of the spying thing they'd have reached a new PR low even by their standards.

12 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

Great achievement and Chris Wilder is an outstanding manager, but like Cardiff last season achieved with a squad of ageing journey men in my opinion. Mcgoldrick and Sharp well into there 30s, with Sharp making Nuge look like a baby ?.

I just can’t believe again a squad like Sheffield Utd and Cardiff before them will play in the prem league. But hats off regardless. 

Well done to Blades. 

1. Found a way of winning

2. Found a way of not losing

3. Found a way of avoiding not turning up for games. 

Rams did not get promotion because too many poor sides took points off us  fair and square when we did not turn up for reasons yet to be understood. ?

1 hour ago, Wignall12 said:

Anyone watching Dirties v Villa ? , Bamford should be ashamed of himself, feigned a blow in face to get Villa player sent off. Villa player down injured and Leeds play on instead of kicking ball out of play and score , Bielsa instructs LEEDS to let Villa score , it's all kicking off !

Even better than the Brazilian dude near the corner flag, Rivaldo? 

50 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Well done to Blades. 

1. Found a way of winning

2. Found a way of not losing

3. Found a way of avoiding not turning up for games. 

Rams did not get promotion because too many poor sides took points off us  fair and square when we did not turn up for reasons yet to be understood. ?

We still can get promotion 

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Needless said:

You're right, but it cost them nothing. No brainer really. If they hadn't done, there may have been a riot and on top of the spying thing they'd have reached a new PR low even by their standards.

Still cannot quite believe what i saw.

Of course Leeds did not have to kick he ball out, had they just played on normally and scored, there is no issue. Its the way they made it look like they were kicking it out, then didnt.

Bamford actually is the aggressor in the incident so hopefully they will do him for violent conduct AND simulation.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Needless said:

It'd be nice if they threw the book at both squads really. I bet there's 2 or 3 per side who put hands on opposition players. 4 game bans each should serve the interests of justice nicely. 

Disqualification from the play offs meaning automatic byes for the other teams that finish in the top 6...that will do.

Only position up for grabs which means teams above us can start preparing for play offs whilst we still need to push for points.Leeds not looking the team they were before spy gate and certainly beatable but believe all the teams above us out better than us. We are accustomed to the play offs though and with grit determination and an ounce of luck  are capable of going up.

Good luck lads for the rest of the season you can do it

38 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Only position up for grabs which means teams above us can start preparing for play offs whilst we still need to push for points.Leeds not looking the team they were before spy gate and certainly beatable but believe all the teams above us out better than us. We are accustomed to the play offs though and with grit determination and an ounce of luck  are capable of going up.

Good luck lads for the rest of the season you can do it

I can't imagine Leeds leaving Ipswich without at least a point but, if they do slip up, West Brom could still grab 3rd place thus avoiding Villa in the semi. So the baggies might have something to play for when they could to PP.

19 hours ago, 86 points said:

The Argentine believes the side's "fate was decided" by the 2-1 home defeat by Wigan on 19 April.

"In that game we had 15 chances to score and more than 70% of possession. The final result was a decision of God," he said.

Full article at: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48072547

Well, that's the ultimate conspiracy isn't it.

The old man himself doesn't even want Leeds to succeed.

I still feel not enough is being made of the fact Leeds' drop in form and bottling of autos directly correlated with them being caught spying. 

I want Leeds fans to recognise that the reason they didn't come 2nd was the fact Frank spotted Bielsa's mate in the bushes.

5 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I still feel not enough is being made of the fact Leeds' drop in form and bottling of autos directly correlated with them being caught spying. 

I want Leeds fans to recognise that the reason they didn't come 2nd was the fact Frank spotted Bielsa's mate in the bushes.

Nah, they'll still keep telling themselves they only derailed our season, even though they went from 2 points per game before Spygate to 1.6 after, and we went from 1.6 before Spygate to 1.6 after

Archived