Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

For God's sake, Mel, just announce Rowett already. 

Maybe him and Ledley can have a joint signing session closely followed by Huddz signing a 5 year extension. 

Eeeek can't wait for those sweet clipped passes into the channels, the tension when one of our strikers gets within 15 yards of the ball. 

I also liked it when he tried to say "th", so adorable. 

I'm sure you all agree 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jram said:

For God's sake, Mel, just announce Rowett already. 

Maybe him and Ledley can have a joint signing session closely followed by Huddz signing a 5 year extension. 

Eeeek can't wait for those sweet clipped passes into the channels, the tension when one of our strikers gets within 15 yards of the ball. 

I also liked it when he tried to say "th", so adorable. 

I'm sure you all agree 

Alright Gazza, bit bored since you got the push from Stoke? ?

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Only teasing mate.

Old forum joke. 

3 minutes ago, BagRam said:

Aah right I’m brand new to this wouldn’t have a clue ?

If he asks you about the impending signing of a German CB it's a similar joke ?

48 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Sounds a catch.

He obviously still harbours feelings for her. After all, he's a buoy.

5 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

Frank still lives in London so there's probably not much in this at all. Also, the outfit doesn't scream interview.

But, you know, there's always a chance that he's there for another reason...

Drogba as Nugent replacement

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

He's also got to weigh that against the reality that he is managing a club whose owner hasn't got the best record for being patient with managers when they go through a bad spell.

I'm sure Mel and Lampard's relationship is great, as that is what they consistently say, but that surely must factor into his thinking at some point.

Pretty sure I read that in the same period that Abramovich has owned Chelsea Derby has had more mangers.

I promised myself that I wouldn't get sucked into all this speculation but Mel or Frank if you're on the forum please click the link below and get back to us.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Da0cIVTJC96A&ved=2ahUKEwijosPH7eHiAhWO0eAKHfXWDGcQwqsBMAJ6BAgJEAU&usg=AOvVaw2-JnjMt_s1JIJOC4bpXa2v

5 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

Frank still lives in London so there's probably not much in this at all. Also, the outfit doesn't scream interview.

But, you know, there's always a chance that he's there for another reason...

Drogba is renting Frank's house while he's up here doing God's work.

After a hearty mix grill at his local Hungry Horse, he went back to Frank's gaff and promptly laid a bunker buster in the en-suite, and embarrassingly had to call in his landlord to unblock the toilet.

Frank tried Pimlico Plumbers, but after hearing it was £250 call out charge swiftly donned his scruffs and headed south to sort it.

9 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

After a hearty mix grill at his local Hungry Horse, he went back to Frank's gaff and promptly laid a bunker buster in the en-suite, and embarrassingly had to call in his landlord to unblock the toilet.

Frank tried Pimlico Plumbers, but after hearing it was £250 call out charge swiftly donned his scruffs and headed south to sort it.

So are you saying the story is literally full of sh..

6 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

It does say in other tweets that Frank and Drogba met for lunch this afternoon that's all.

It seems to me some people have far too much time on their hands looking for tweets and quotes.

It is probably Gibson feeding fake news to share he media due to his unhealthy interest on distablising the club.

Archived