Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Unless the personal reason is a shed load of abramovic rouble?

Daughter has the big C apparently so can't see it being anything other than that as to why he's left Spain. The facts highlighted really are that the odds are almost entirely dictated by the media rather than actual knowledge

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Wasn't aware of that.

He effectively left the Spain job in March to be with his family. This is just formalising it. Some things are far more important than football.

But the 'journalists' out there won't check facts and will spout more absolute nonsense. 

22 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

According to the DET FL is still away on holiday, so cant imagine this will be sorted very soon, at least till he is back, Holidays normally end at weekends, so I await for more dribble from the press.  we might even beat the record off 400 plus pages at this rate. lol

I’m told He gets back from holiday 2 days before pre season trip to the USA 

3 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

He effectively left the Spain job in March to be with his family. This is just formalising it. Some things are far more important than football.

But the 'journalists' out there won't check facts and will spout more absolute nonsense. 

42 minutes ago, GenBr said:

As was said in another thread we've only been in the top flight for about 30 seasons since ww2. Bar the worst season in our history we have basically been in the second tier for almost 20 seasons now. And Notts County were a founding member as well - doesnt make them a big club. Cant really blame people for not thinking we are a big club after recent years. 

Although we are 17th in the champions of england table with 2 wins and 3 runner ups and we do have good support, but it means nothing whilst we are wallowing away in the Championship.

Plenty of football before WW2 though (and from what I can tell we were pretty good), and to me, there's no difference between that time and the 80s. It all happened when I didn't exist. ? 

56 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

The facts highlighted really are that the odds are almost entirely dictated by the media rather than actual knowledge

Let's also remember that bookies odds are not there to tell you what will happen, they are there to tempt you to lose your money

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

got 2 other super yachts I think, I'm keeping a watch here in Gib

Happy hour in the Hendrix.... San Miguel’s on the go I hope 

Archived