Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

It’s going to happen 

Why wouldn’t it. 

1, what me click one of your links by mistake?

2, because I’ve learnt you just keep putting up links to stuff that tell us nothing factually new and just make money for advertising 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Curtains said:

I was right about Rowett going to Stoke first on here 

You ridiculed me on that as you always do. 

Hope Derbyshire can save innings defeat today. 

Pretty sure you said he was going to go in January of that year. He left in June.

So no, you don't get that one.

Tomorrow will tell us everything we need to know, assuming Frank Lampard isn't confirmed as Chelsea boss today.

As soon as those fixtures are announced I would expect Frank to comment on how excited he is for our first mouth watering game at Kenilworth Road.

Impossible for him to stay silent on fixture release day, you would have thought.

16 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Pretty sure you said he was going to go in January of that year. He left in June.

So no, you don't get that one.

Curtains once told me before last season that none of our youth players  were ready for the first team. I asked him why and he just said he’d ‘seen more youth games than I’d had hot dinners’.

Ive just let the last 12 months play out really...

Just now, TuffLuff said:

Curtains once told me before last season that none of our youth players  were read for the first team. I asked him why and he just said he’d ‘seen more youth games than I’d had hot dinners’.

Ive just let the last 12 months play out really...

U23 players. 

You cant count Bogle can you .

Rowett identified him for the future. 

U23 players. 

You cant count Bogle can you .

Rowett identified him for the future. 

Bogle didn't have a place in the squad at all until Lampard came in, can't give credit to Rowett for that one. 

Bird has come through this year, same with Knight. I'd put Mason Bennett into that bracket now too. Surprisingly still an U23 player, can't say he's not first team either. 

Are you going to apologize when he leaves. 

Ill expect nothing less than that. 

If he stays I’d be delighted to be wrong. 

Nope I’m not because my gut feeling is he is gone 

the bit you are not understanding is that I am fine to listen to your opinion as another Derby fan on this forum ,where I draw the line and pull you up just like I have with the mighty ram click bait boy is keep posting links that have not a jot of fact in them , don’t even match the headline they start with once you read them , 

11 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I suspect you're right and he's gonna be leaving BUT I disagree that they report when they find something out - This is a classic article just reporting what other news outlets are reporting - There's nothing new in here and they haven't confirmed anything at all - The standard are absolutely classic for this - If other outlets are reporting news about London they feel they HAVE to get involved cos they're the London paper

"Derby, who will demand £4m in compensation to release Lampard, continue to insist they have yet to be approached by the Blues."

"But it is believed to be only a matter of time as Chelsea are prepared to give their former midfielder a three-year contract."

"But Chelsea are sure Lampard wants to be their next coach and  become part of a new set-up that will also include Petr Cech in a technical director role."

All very non committal, don't commit to knowing anything and don't quote any sources - Because their sources are what they've read in the other papers

Archived