Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Couldn't agree more.

Well I'd like to agree but I've no idea what's being said! Lol. I think the pic was supposed to be Sarri's agent in talks but there seems to be stuff about Guardiola too...

6 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I think arteta was 1 to 8 on to be arsenal manager last season and look how they ended up. The betting market doesn’t lead, it follows where it smells blood. At the moment all the talk is lampard so people aren’t bothering to bet much elsewhere. 

Betting on those odds requires a particular level of insanity, equivalent to changing a £20 note into 21 pound coins but then trying to throw them down the nearest drain. The ones that don't fall through you can consider to be 'winnings'.

2 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Hard to see how a takeover/buyout that is supposedly 7 or less days away could be kept 100% secret. They'd have to at the very least have informed the EFL for the fit and proper person's test right? Finer details could be kept secret - but not the fact that something is happening

Well if it happens then it hasn't been 100% secret simply for the reason that we are talking about it and it has been reported (albeit not in a widespread manner)

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well I'd like to agree but I've no idea what's being said! Lol. I think the pic was supposed to be Sarri's agent in talks but there seems to be stuff about Guardiola too...

Google translate didnt do a great job of clarifying either - something about a man and his right arm in Milan with total agreement.

Exclusive @skysport! The Juventus ds Fabio Paratici together with the right arm Claudio Chiellini after the two-hour meeting in Milan with Maurizio Sarri's agent, Fali Ramadani: total agreement for a two-year plus option on the third year, here we are

24 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

"The Juventus club manager Fabio Paratici with his assistant Claudio Chiellini after a two hours meeting in Milan with Maurizio Sarri's agent Fali Ramadani: total agreement for a two years contract and an extension for the third year"

I hope this translation could help ?

1 minute ago, NiccoItalianRams said:

"The Juventus club manager Fabio Paratici with his assistant Claudio Chiellini after a two hours meeting in Milan with Maurizio Sarri's agent Fali Ramadani: total agreement for a two years contract and an extension for the third year"

I hope this translation could help ?

So nothing about parking tickets or pasta then? ? 

33 minutes ago, eddie said:

Betting on those odds requires a particular level of insanity, equivalent to changing a £20 note into 21 pound coins but then trying to throw them down the nearest drain. The ones that don't fall through you can consider to be 'winnings'.

Sorry what I meant is, because all the talk is lampard everyone threw their money at him to shorten the odds to that. Not that loads of people are betting now like you say ?

Archived