Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

5 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Hopefully Frank will be saying cannelloni Tomori and Mount again please?

There is much concern on here that Frank has already put penne to paper on a new Chelsea contract. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

I imagine Matt Law is writing for the Chelsea fans. Slightly contradictory but if JP says we’re relaxed and not worried, then I’m likely to believe him. Never gets much wrong with DCFC. 

Why wouldn't we be relaxed? We're getting £4m for a failed manager ?

7 hours ago, Curtains said:

Christ it’s today’s date. 

Are you still saying he’s staying 

Really can’t understand people having a go at the messenger 

When did I say he was staying ,chances are he’s going and we all pretty much know that , my question was why you keep posting stuff that says nothing and palming it off as reported new facts that confirm he’s leaving

I've lurked on this forum for years and enjoy reading the banter.

I confess to be obsessed by trying to find out what on earth is going on, checking the forum, SSN and all the other sources I can lay my hand on. The radio silence is whats the killer here.

I'd like to think that Frank is a man of his word in regards to his contract, but as others have said if they (Chelsea) come calling then I wont hold it against him. We move on!

No one person is bigger than this fantastic club, its fans and all the history it has. I bought into (and to a degree cling on to) Frank coming here to do a job which is far from finished. The feel good factor can't be under estimated and that's the kicker for me. He (Frank) has a had a refreshing effect on our club and I thank him for that, has he fallen in love with it like we have is open for debate, he's been here a year, is his heart still with Chelsea?

125 pages of this speculation is mind boggling..... so if anything it shows the passion for the club. I do believe we need some stability and the next manager, if it's not Frank needs to be around for a while. So the selection process needs to be a very considered one, and one of building.

I think we are lucky to have a supporter as an owner, its not that common in modern football, and all praise to Mel for his patience and perseverance. I take him at his word that he's trying to do the best for the club.

Bottom line is, we are DCFC and we will raise again! Maybe next year, maybe the next... but we will.

Derby until I die!

13 minutes ago, papa_lazarou said:

I've lurked on this forum for years and enjoy reading the banter.

I confess to be obsessed by trying to find out what on earth is going on, checking the forum, SSN and all the other sources I can lay my hand on. The radio silence is whats the killer here.

I'd like to think that Frank is a man of his word in regards to his contract, but as others have said if they (Chelsea) come calling then I wont hold it against him. We move on!

No one person is bigger than this fantastic club, its fans and all the history it has. I bought into (and to a degree cling on to) Frank coming here to do a job which is far from finished. The feel good factor can't be under estimated and that's the kicker for me. He (Frank) has a had a refreshing effect on our club and I thank him for that, has he fallen in love with it like we have is open for debate, he's been here a year, is his heart still with Chelsea?

125 pages of this speculation is mind boggling..... so if anything it shows the passion for the club. I do believe we need some stability and the next manager, if it's not Frank needs to be around for a while. So the selection process needs to be a very considered one, and one of building.

I think we are lucky to have a supporter as an owner, its not that common in modern football, and all praise to Mel for his patience and perseverance. I take him at his word that he's trying to do the best for the club.

Bottom line is, we are DCFC and we will raise again! Maybe next year, maybe the next... but we will.

Derby until I die!

Hello, Dave

/sorry, couldn't resist it

45 minutes ago, Archied said:

When did I say he was staying ,chances are he’s going and we all pretty much know that , my question was why you keep posting stuff that says nothing and palming it off as reported new facts that confirm he’s leaving

I thought it was useful but I was under a misconception. 

I am sorry. 

Archived