O'Nottingham Forest vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, toddy said:

we lose and its 5 pts plus we are away to villa.

And possibly too much to make up.

Mathematically enough games but realistically no.

I agree, it would be difficult. In fact, I reckon it will be a challenge securing a top 6 finish even if we win. But, it wouldn't be season over if we fail to win. To be honest, I'd be happy/relieved with a draw. 

5 hours ago, Srg said:

It does mean more, that's why there's anxiety and why it hurts so much when the inevitability sets in.

Doing everything I can do avoid watching it, but i'm not sure i'll be able to. I've managed to the last 4 or 5 years. Much easier pretending it doesn't happen.

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I’m sorry but I don’t get this attitude at all. What’s the point if you don’t expose yourself to the highs and lows?

I completely get it.

It’s years of following Derby,it just means that you care about the club and it pains you when we’re not doing ourself justice.

I got up this morning thinking that I couldn’t bring myself to watch it and if I do I’ll curse it(I will be watching it).

If I’m still alive in 30 years and not completely hatstand i’ll remind you of this .

What are you drinking for such an occasion?

A Mr Muscle and Jeyes fluid cocktail perhaps(with a Strawberry)?

Nervous now... but when all said and done, we're above 'em in more sense than one, so a happy ending beckons... Ooh hang on, I feel a little ditty comin' on...

I am a reckonin', On a happy endin' beckonin'.

A win for The Rams... But be careful of those trams.

Yep.  That's my PMA up a level!  ...Straight to predictions, before my mood changes...

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

This is a good thing to do.

I know they're a local rival and at many points hilariously inept and incompetent but, in general, not one of footballs unpleasant clubs. they're not as deeply and easily dispised for example as Leeds, Millwall et Al.

I hope - and believe - we'd reciprocate, if asked.  Credit where it's due.  Nice touch, Forest!

Archived