O'Nottingham Forest vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

This is a good thing to do.

I know they're a local rival and at many points hilariously inept and incompetent but, in general, not one of footballs unpleasant clubs. they're not as deeply and easily dispised for example as Leeds, Millwall et Al.

I hope the lad doesn't turn up and instead posts a Facebook live video of himself pissed up in a pub in Derby with Mason Mount sticking 2 fingers up to the red dog scum.

Saw my first  Derby v Forest game back at the beginning of the seventies and have seen it swing either way over the years.The ferocious nature of the he fixture has faded as well has the atmosphere in the grounds......I love us to beat them still but can watch it now dispassionately the points are the main thing.

This game will not define our season loose and we are not much worse off win and we are slightly better off.Over next few weeks the table will swing about dramatically someone will come from the pack to challenge.Our challenge is to find some consistency to be able to take advantage of the swings in the table.

22 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Saw my first  Derby v Forest game back at the beginning of the seventies and have seen it swing either way over the years.The ferocious nature of the he fixture has faded as well has the atmosphere in the grounds......I love us to beat them still but can watch it now dispassionately the points are the main thing.

This game will not define our season loose and we are not much worse off win and we are slightly better off.Over next few weeks the table will swing about dramatically someone will come from the pack to challenge.Our challenge is to find some consistency to be able to take advantage of the swings in the table.

Stop being so sensible ?

Archived