O'Nottingham Forest vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

Just now, Sparkle said:

I must admit a game on a Monday evening holds little anticipation or excitement regardless of the opponent- would be nice to win obviously but the weekend is over bizarrely I am looking forward the Saturday and Villa away more and I have a ticket for both and in fact I gave my forest ticket away on Saturday to a mate as it’s too difficult on a Monday evening to attend.

Monday night under the floodlights is better than a 12pm Saturday kick off!

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, David said:

That I can understand. I will be pulling the sofa forward and creating a safe place to watch.

It’s those that are saying they are not bothered when you know for a fact they will be bouncing off the walls the second the ball flies in the net from Wilson’s left peg 30 yards out.

Those tweets will be humorously laughed off as everyone enjoys the victory and winding up the Forest fans as we waltz back into the top 6.

Or 

They are quoted with I told you so, maintaining a lack of botheredness as they grab the toaster to jump in the bath with.

I'm sure there are a lot of told you sos, but I think it's be anger more than apathy. Usually, I can take losing if the team give it a go and just come out second best. It's the absolute poo we've seen in the past week that gets my back up, and provides no positivity going into this.

When we do lose, I think i'll quietly grab the toaster and jump in the bath without saying anything - other than berate the players and/or manager a little bit.

1 minute ago, Srg said:

I'm sure there are a lot of told you sos, but I think it's be anger more than apathy. Usually, I can take losing if the team give it a go and just come out second best. It's the absolute poo we've seen in the past week that gets my back up, and provides no positivity going into this.

When we do lose, I think i'll quietly grab the toaster and jump in the bath without saying anything - other than berate the players and/or manager a little bit.

You know full well I will feel your rage through texts if this goes tits up, I’m already preparing myself for your disgust at the team selection ?

It's the performances recently that have caused the negativity. The Ipswich and Millwall games were as bad as any performance we have seen in the last 4 years from any bottom 6 opponent. Bit of battle, safe passing and hopeful hoofing. 

Even the Hull game. When it's surrounded by pooh then you have to ask were Hull just awful that day. Usually I hate that mentality but like I said, when we play like that 1 game in 5 or 10 then you do wonder if we are actually a bit crap and they flattered us. 

Any win tonight will do and we should use the high to knuckle down on our performances. We desperately need some partnerships forming. Even if it's too late for this season (Which it might not be) we will want to use the summer to introduce new players not introduce the lads we've had for 12 months.

13 minutes ago, David said:

You know full well I will feel your rage through texts if this goes tits up, I’m already preparing myself for your disgust at the team selection ?

Can start now if you want? We both know Bryson will play.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Can start now if you want? We both know Bryson will play.

Sibley and Bird played yesterday before you do, and yes I know you would rather see them play 2 games in 2 days than Bryson but that’s not going to happen is it!

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

We can afford to lose but I agree we don't want to be 5 points behind. It's a lot to make up but, there are mathematically enough games. 

we lose and its 5 pts plus we are away to villa.

And possibly too much to make up.

Mathematically enough games but realistically no.

Massive game in terms of where we go from here.

persist with 352? And wing backs who seem to be outnumbered on the flanks?

Or revert to 433?

for me...

Roos

bogle   keogh.  Tomori. Cole

.                 Huddz

.          King.      Holmes

waghorn.  Marriott.   Wilson

I was basically forced to go work in Nottingham 6 years ago. Ever since the holiday spending money has been nicely topped up by miserable Red Dogs, who generally thought they’d won the league by September and wanted to bet money on which team would finish higher.

So, To Frank, Captain Keogh and the rest of the boys, I plead, don’t ruin my kids holidays, and keep that horrible lot from down the road where they belong, a reasonable distance behind.

Otherwise, when the kids want their ice cream on the beach, and I have to say no, I will do what any good Derby fans would do....tell them it’s Keoghs fault.

its been a long weekend without football...

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Doing everything I can do avoid watching it, but i'm not sure i'll be able to. I've managed to the last 4 or 5 years. Much easier pretending it doesn't happen.

I’m sorry but I don’t get this attitude at all. What’s the point if you don’t expose yourself to the highs and lows?

If Nugent is in the starting lineup can somebody quickly provide an extension lead? as my toaster doesn't reach the bathroom.

*David sets off from Grimsby with his rarely used extension lead (You don't need them when everything is powered by apple apps) stopping by Frank's house on the way, pleading with him to start Nugent.*

3 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

If Nugent is in the starting lineup can somebody quickly provide an extension lead? as my toaster doesn't reach the bathroom.

*David sets off from Grimsby with his rarely used extension lead (You don't need them when everything is powered by apple apps) stopping by Frank's house on the way, pleading with him to start Nugent.*

Nugent has to start. Has to.

30 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

got a feeling Fat boy Burns is going to be eating his words tonight , along with his 3 kebabs and 2 family size pizzas , Franks going to have us well drilled tonight , get in there , take the 3pts , and get out again , cant wait to get there , come on you Rams

I see he is on a diet then!

Its time now for our team to stand up and be counted,we have been utterly dreadful the last 3 or 4 games and another performance like that questions need to be asked

Got all my fingers crossed and the nerves are kicking in,come on Rams lets bring that trophy back with us

Archived