Out of the door - Predictions

i-Ram

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 09:34, Inglorius said:

I predict that Lampard gets a complete slagging when he fails to shift either Butterfield Johnson or Anya. 

Expectation bar has been raised now that he managed to punt Blackman on in the summer

I doubt Frank has anything to do with the outs beyond saying they can go!

Couple of youths out on loan- possibly the ones that are on the fringes of the first team, but only IF we can't move on players like Butterfield/Johnson etc. 

(my logic here, being that if we move out Johnson, Butterfield, Anya and Ledley that the likes of Bird, Sibley etc. will be required as backup, but if we've got them until the end of the season, then for someone like Bird, half a season at a League 1 team (or even lower level Championship) getting regular first team football will do him more good than 4 substitute appearances!

with a creative energetic midfield of some combination of what we have already we just need some backup striker in case wags or jack gets a knock. 

back up striker = Nuuuuge or FloJo ?

Does Steve MacClaren owe us anything ? Butters to go to QPR with BJ too- remind me who have they got for CD cover at Loftus Road ! They did seem tall when we last played them !! 

Maybe all deals are on ice until after tonights draw. Mnmnn.

7 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Im hoping that if we do have little to no money to spend due to FFP that when these players are released at the end of the season, the scouts are already looking at possible free transfers, else we will be calling the under 12s up. 

And i hope at the end of their contracts no other club touches them and they never EARN another penny out of football 

12 hours ago, desirelines said:

I can't see any of the bomb squad leaving tbh. I don't believe that they're happily playing for the u23s, but I don't think any other clubs would want them (on those wages anyway)

I assume those out of contract will be in no rush to move as they will be able to sign pre contracts at the end of Jan . No fee for the signing club= higher wages for them rather than moving now  .  In the meantime I suppose they can relax here and grow moss on there balls for another six months.

On 27/01/2019 at 19:06, G STAR RAM said:

Is that the only factor?

Do you not think he may be interested in what his wife thinks about uprooting the family?

Will he not be interested in what may be on offer at the end of the loan spell?

What opportunities has he had to put himself in the shop window?

I thought the official word from the club is that Butterfield has been the model professional?

You can stop this attitude,it's much easier to slag players off and constantly refer to them as deadwood instead of thinking that they may just not fit the current system for whatever reason.

16 hours ago, Archied said:

Bloody hell we got some hard to shift players ,seems like there will be no movement till contracts are up

You should look at stoke city’s squad !

6 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I assume those out of contract will be in no rush to move as they will be able to sign pre contracts at the end of Jan . No fee for the signing club= higher wages for them rather than moving now  .  In the meantime I suppose they can relax here and grow moss on there balls for another six months.

They can’t sign a pre contract agreement unless it’s with a foreign league club but it changes little if they still sit around and are not used

9 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

And i hope at the end of their contracts no other club touches them and they never EARN another penny out of football 

Completely ridiculous statement.

If you don't think clubs should have to honour contracts, I assume you will have no problem with players not honouring theirs and just leaving for free with no financial compensation for clubs?

Archived