Butterfield - loan to Sunderland

Johnson - loan to Portsmouth

Anya - loan to Rangers

Sibley - loan to Carlisle

Nugent - free to Portsmouth

Ledley - free to Charlton

Lawrence - £10m to Cardiff

What do I win?

A front row seat for Franks how to shoot from outside the box with George Evans.

No oooh Matrons allowed.?

Would like to see Bryson switch with Jack from Rangers. Player plus cash.  Wont happen but he'd bring some good energy in the middle.

I hope the new faces come in the form of young energetic prospects like Marriott and Holmes rather than Prem has beens  or Championship veterans.

We have enough old heads. It's energy, pace and movement we need to bring in.

9 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I'm hoping Butterfield leaves on loan. All depends on if he's got any motivation to go and play. 

Is that the only factor?

Do you not think he may be interested in what his wife thinks about uprooting the family?

Will he not be interested in what may be on offer at the end of the loan spell?

8 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Anya seems happy to pick up a wage for doing sod all.

What opportunities has he had to put himself in the shop window?

8 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Anya and Butterfield don’t seem particularly bothered about being footballers. Which is going to seriously damage their careers after they leave us. 

I thought the official word from the club is that Butterfield has been the model professional?

7 hours ago, Rampant said:

Butterfield - loan to Sunderland

Johnson - loan to Portsmouth

Anya - loan to Rangers

Sibley - loan to Carlisle

Nugent - free to Portsmouth

Ledley - free to Charlton

Lawrence - £10m to Cardiff

What do I win?

You can have a packet of Jaffa cakes if you can tell us who is coming in. In addition please advise Lawrence to take the train to Cardiff.

Out on a limb

Anya - surely some SPL side will take him on loan if heavily subsidised... Aberdeen or Kilmarnock

Butterfield loan to Hull

Johnson loan to Norwich

Ledley loan to Wigan or Brentford

Nugent loan to Sunderland, Preston, Portsmouth or Sheff Utd

Bogle to Cardiff, part exchange for Peltier/Connolly & Mendez-Laing

Cahill or Ampadu loan from Chelsea

Heaton loan from Burnley/Carson loaned out

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Is that the only factor?

Do you not think he may be interested in what his wife thinks about uprooting the family?

Will he not be interested in what may be on offer at the end of the loan spell?

What opportunities has he had to put himself in the shop window?

I thought the official word from the club is that Butterfield has been the model professional?

If a footballer doesn't want to move cos he might have to uproot his family then he's in the wrong profession. 

Why does he need to put himself in the shop window? Managers will know who Anya is and what type of a player he is. Jack Rodwell for example. Didn't play for over a year at Sunderland and at what point Coleman didn't even know where he was. Still got picked up by Blackburn. Hardly put himself in the shop window did he?

It's quite clear that Derby want Butterfield gone. They are hardly gonna come out and say he's disruptive, lazy etc. They're not exactly queuing round the block for him at the minute based on his football ability.

45 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

If a footballer doesn't want to move cos he might have to uproot his family then he's in the wrong profession. 

Why does he need to put himself in the shop window? Managers will know who Anya is and what type of a player he is. Jack Rodwell for example. Didn't play for over a year at Sunderland and at what point Coleman didn't even know where he was. Still got picked up by Blackburn. Hardly put himself in the shop window did he?

It's quite clear that Derby want Butterfield gone. They are hardly gonna come out and say he's disruptive, lazy etc. They're not exactly queuing round the block for him at the minute based on his football ability.

Does the first paragraph apply to Chris Martin too then?

I wouldnt really say Rodwell and Anya are a good comparison.

If they are not queueing for Butterfield what makes you think teams are queueing up for Anya? 

Archived