v Rotherham United (A) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Fancy there might be a shitload of trouble after this one. That's four seats on the pitch.

I said after burton away last season, that there were loads of tvvaats who need banning.

What a frustrating watch. I can’t really complain about our play once we were down to 10 men. First half too many 6/10s. But the decisions against us in that second half and Rotherham's gamesmanship clearly flustered us and it showed on the pitch. Both teams let the atmosphere get to them.

Gonna need a couple of pints tonight to wash that away. Very aggravated.  

Don’t mind Rotherham, we knew how they were going to play and they did it well. That ref though... is there a fit and proper persons test? He completely lost control of that game - dished out cards like confetti. 

The standard of refs in the championship is disgusting and this guy has set a somehow worse standard. 

I’m just going to have to spend this evening reading everyone’s match reports  because I’ve almost nothing to say and will have to sulk, pout and whatever until Tuesday evening. 

Sounds as if a gritty organised side just out thought us. ?

As much skill and talent Lawrence has, he is the typical Peacock. The strutting, arrogant forward player every team has. A real moany cocky 'I am'.

I'm so glad I was the 6 and half foot horrid centre half that took pleasure in "explaining" to them that sort of behaviour weren't welcome in my team.

Good player. Mardy. Needs to grow/man up.

Selfish thing to do today.

2 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Once everyone’s calmed down I will tell you the story of our day and make you all feel a little bit better.

You didnt have a competition to see which child could throw their seat the furthest did you?

Derby losing to rubbish teeny-tiny, inelegant nothing team while idiots throw chairs. Thought Frank was a great leap forward not taking us back in time  30years. 

Football eh....never get what you expect. Another bump on the road to the promised land!

Disappointing result and real opportunity to narrow the gap. Crazy 5 minutes cost us the game.

Mount, Tomori and Bogle all going to be top class players. Forwards didnt offer anywhere near enough today. Forsyth as always nowhere near good enough. Poor in possession and mistake for penalty. We have signed a left back in Malone and he needs to play.

Archived