v Rotherham United (A) Match Thread

rynny

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Know I'll be taken to task for this but yet again, the officials have been poor. I'm not saying it's the deciding factor today as we've never been at the races today but a few teams have got a bit tasty with us and yet it always seems to be us collecting the cards. Not defending Lawrence before anyone says anything but ref could easily have just gone with yellow. 

I think the red card for Lawrence was a no-brainer tbh. But the officiating has been very poor in other areas. Especially the penalty and Mount yellow card. 

Also all of our forwards are half the size of their defenders, but keep seeming to get called up for pushing defenders. 

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Well behind the curve here Rynny, but I'd have started this thread with the original thread starters OP.

20 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Seems to have jinxed us by how this game is going 

Only possible if the original poster posts something that we can pull from a thread (or starts the new one) as they weren't on I started it.

Only trying to be helpful ?

Bogle with an incredible 15 seconds as the ball bounced around the park. He wins a FK in a good position, and Lawrence isn't on the pitch to demand it. 

Frank Lampard has been sent off.

Archived