v Rotherham United (A) Match Thread

rynny

15 minutes ago, Norman said:

Well you've lost us the ducking game man!!!

8 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Of course it's possible. Either you duplicate the original post or simply quote it. 

As I implied at the very start of all this, it's poor behaviour to take the match thread away from someone who's seen us through four successive wins. Should never be done on a football forum. 

Don't worry, I will give @David my notice ?

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, cosmic said:

Referee penalising us for moving a free kick forward. Says nthing to their guy stood right in front of the ball or throwing they ball away.

Horrible refereeing. Horrible game.   

Sounds like if we scored he’d disallow it.

Awful result.

Still waiting for a performance worth shouting about from this side. Big players not performing again. Not worried just yet but not impressed tbh. 

I'd have called GR out for a performance like this never mind the astounding lack of discipline. So yeah, get your finger out Frank. Need to bounce back on Tuesday. 

Keogh not allowing any Derby players to speak to the officials, but also notably refused to shake their hands. Left them hanging and waved a finger in their face.

That is a very, very poor result. Got to be winning games like that if you’re going to be doing anything in this league. To be so outplayed in the first half and be dragged into the antics we were in the second half is shameful. Not a happy man tonight at all. Massive response needed on Tuesday, the team and certain individuals especially have let themselves down big time here.

Archived